Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Will skunkupines appear when harvesting corn even if you are maxed? I am maxed on corn so have been going for wheat and sugar. They take longer to grow but I find it easier to keep those below max and sugar and flour are more useful to me.
    Yes they still show up, although it seems at a lower rate. I'm maxed out on corn, but getting on average one skunkupine per 25 corn. I tend flowers too and I'm maxed out on all petals, but they still show up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Yes they still show up, although it seems at a lower rate. I'm maxed out on corn, but getting on average one skunkupine per 25 corn. I tend flowers too and I'm maxed out on all petals, but they still show up.
    Thanks

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you both playing the most current version of the regular game?
    I will see if there are any level requirements (or past goals that need to completed) before you get this goal.
    I am at-least. I even deleted and re-installed the game.

Im only level 22. But the post don't state any level requirements and I did get that notifications while starting the game about the event started. So kinda confused. And I only have 4 goals in my log ATM. Caravans, certificate and that new big mine

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Neiara View Post
    I am at-least. I even deleted and re-installed the game.

Im only level 22. But the post don't state any level requirements and I did get that notifications while starting the game about the event started. So kinda confused. And I only have 4 goals in my log ATM. Caravans, certificate and that new big mine
    You'll need to have Thurston's Fort completed .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Gnawed Out
    Check the Wheat Fields 0/50 (Collect from Wheat Fields)
    Check the Flowers 0/50 (Collect from Flowers)
    Check the Aspen Trees 0/25 (Chop from trees)
    For flowers, go for the regular ones. When I collected from my valentine flowers they didn't count.

Rhino Keeper
    Had my final few skunkupines appear earlier, shame most never dropped any tails. Just have to collect from Thurston twice more to continue.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    I like this sort of quest because I can just let it roll along with just a bit of planting, planning and luck. But .... if Ivy is having a pet then Thurston should have a horse. Not any old horse but a HORSE with gold trimmed harness and shoes made of a really rare mineral.
    Thurston has already got a pet horse though - the alicorn! If you remember we went on the quest for the alicorn parts initially to get Thurston a fine rare steed and as a result my alicorn now lives outside Thurstons fort at all times

Fashion Designer
    Same here, although I got a lot of tails

Farm Supplier
    Come on 42 wheat in one go and not a single Skunkupine. And you expect us to believe that drop rates aren't being adjusted. I'm not going to spend any gems on this but hey this is simply ridiculous. You make us waste time and energy for no result - why.

Just followed that up with 18 corn. That now makes 60 crops in two goes and not a single Skunkupine.

I've also watered maybe 60 flowers in lots of 6 without a single Skunkupine. This has simply become a joke. Why give us a quest and then make it virtually impossible to complete it.

I also not that at least the last 6 visits to Ivy's hut haven't produced a single rats tail
    Last edited by craterlake; 01-17-14 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Ever increasing frustration

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason I had gotten To the part of goal where u pay 500, then go to thurs tons then I signed off when I went back on I was back to pay 500, so I had to pay twice. That wasn't cool but I'm still looking forward to pet skunkupine.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast