Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Mostly getting wedding paths from the babies. Wah wah. Did get a sweetheart?s gate on the last collection. I already have several though. I thought the pop up said new and exclusive bday decor? So far it?s all repeats.
    Remind me please, how does a wedding path look?

Rhino Keeper
    Lovepea only dropped valentine deco for me so far.

What is even more lackluster, the pink token animals (at least the boar) seem to only drop milk, but not tokens unlike previous token animals. This means if you want all 3 you get no additional help but have to get them by grinding over and over alone. In general, the pink boar has dropped nothing of note yet.

So in the end... I may get a few simply because there is little else to do atm. But not because I want, them, or care for them, or hey are any use at all. They will remain bagged after this event because looking at all the pink ugliness makes me want to throw up.

P.S. as mentioned before, that horrible valentines day is over btw. You want to extend a holiday? Pick a good one at least, like Halloween <.< thanks.

Or maybe make something or the less conventional ones like Beltane. Witches and bonfires rock, pink babies suck.
    Last edited by Amarice; 02-24-18 at 10:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My Direlove drops:

1st: creep tooth, 1 troll horn (I think), 1 energy
    2nd: creep tooth, 1 strawberry milk, 1 energy

I appreciate the 1 energy drop. Seems similar to the Onyx Boar.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Not excited about this event. Don?t care about the babies, 1: they?re pink, 2: they drop decorations
    However, I don?t mind taking some time to concentrate on cows and chickens to get trade tickets and the boar might be useful; the lovebeast sometimes gives two tickets and usually gives back as much energy as was used to slay it
    I think it is time for S8 to put the babies to bed and have some adult time. Please please please get back to the original story line
    So are you saying that the lovebeast drops trade tickets after you craft it?

Nightclub Owner
    I, like many, was so excited when I thought we were getting a Monster Hunt and mightily disappointed when I figured out we weren't. Don't get me wrong, the animals are cute and all but I feel like we've had a huge influx of pets and babies lately. Perhaps we could move on to something else next event/update? It'd be great to get back to the main story but that goes without saying by this point.

I'm sure I'll craft a few animals since I have nothing else to do and I'll most likely go for the Direloves since they seem to be energy neutral with descent drops much like their Onyx counterparts that I so love. I'm really hoping that the deco drops are on par with the Halloween babies and will offer us a variety of nice things. At least that way it'll feel like the effort to get them wasn't a total waste of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Pretty sure they meant two tokens not tickets (since the same sentence goes on to talk about receiving energy back when you slay a lovebeast).

I have occasionally received two heart tokens from fighting a lovebeast and from fighting the pink boar. Not regularly but occasionally you get more than one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I believe they are using the milk and eggs collected to trade for trade tickets
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

For those playing, since it doesn’t matter which animals you get the bottle/token from, you can choose where to place it, unless I’m missing something it makes sense to consistently plant corn/tomatoto while you are playing as it’s quickest return and least chops to save energy and use less per ****. And either do the same and leave it over night or if you don’t mind some more energy plant the peppers in the evening to be ready when you wake.

Hope this makes sense Ana helps! For those who don’t like wasting items, I am using some energy on water at hatcheries and my kitchens makes the salad for mermaid and pasta for tomorrow and grits for corn. If you are not wasting you can also get some pigs, chance of tokens and bacon for grits.

So for me. Since I don’t like wasting, 90% is corn/tomatoes the rest is other items to help me cook and also planting some wheat to make more flower.

I got lucky being sick last event though. I managed to finish with 3-4 days and just energy collected starting this even with 613, first day didn’t get as much done as I hoped and I had a generous daily along with a weekly and the schools so I started around 720. I was like, I’m going the wrong way!!!!! Lol so have to get rid of my energy in time! Down to 530, goal is 400 tonight. I’m free all day tomorrow as well. I have a second timed event game, thankfully it’s a repeat so not putting much energy in, and another one that needs about 30 min a day. Everything else is on hold. I think I play too many games lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I believe they are using the milk and eggs collected to trade for trade tickets
    Sorry for the confusion. Yes I collected milk and eggs to make trades. Plus the wild lovebeast sometimes drops 2 heart tickets. I have got the love boar which is only giving me strawberry milk. Made the lovepea, because I hate not completing a challenge. I won?t be going for the other pink animals or babies. Way to much energy required for very little reward. I?m also not a fan of all the babies they are showering us with, The only baby I like is the Wyvern hatchling

Rhino Keeper
    I have nearly enough heart tokens to craft one of the beasts. Does anyone have info about the drops from the (crafted) lovebeast or lovecupine? I could only find post from people who made the direlove.

Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    My first drop from the Direlove was 1 boars tusk, 1 strawberry milk, 1 boar pelt and 1 energy. It has a 4 hour timer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    My Direlove drops:

1st: creep tooth, 1 troll horn (I think), 1 energy
    2nd: creep tooth, 1 strawberry milk, 1 energy

I appreciate the 1 energy drop. Seems similar to the Onyx Boar.
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I have got the love boar which is only giving me strawberry milk.