Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    What adventure are you getting the saplings

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    What adventure are you getting the saplings
    Chapter 3, goal 3 where you have to send adventure from King's/Queen's Keep after third (2 hour) adventure you get poinsettia saplings.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m about to give up. Where are you getting this information from. I’m not see it and I’m on chapter 3 ready for 5, I’m totally confused.

Executive Chef
    I’m about to give up. Where are you getting this information from. I’m not see it and I’m on chapter 3 ready for 5, I’m totally confused.
    It's the "Feed the Striking Workers" 2 hour adventure in your Keep. It requires chocolate coins that drop from fighting the striking workers.

You will be rewarded with 2 saplings when you complete the required adventures (2 for lower level, 3 for higher level).

I’m higher level and I only received 2 saplings. I’ve forced closed several times...still only 2.

Fashion Designer
    I was trying for another Poinsettia Sapling from the Feed the Striking Workers Adventure and S8 surprised me with a Tiny Workshop.
    It's the tiny things in life that make me smile, pun intended. Thank you S8.
    I enjoy story books events, and this one ranks high on my favorites.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It's the "Feed the Striking Workers" 2 hour adventure in your Keep. It requires chocolate coins that drop from fighting the striking workers.

You will be rewarded with 2 saplings when you complete the required adventures (2 for lower level, 3 for higher level).
    I think I got it. So we will need several coIns in order to get the saplings. Guess I better get with it. I still not understand why I didn’t this information. Thank so much for the help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetvoo View Post
    I’m higher level and I only received 2 saplings. I’ve forced closed several times...still only 2.
    Everyone gets two.

The LL=2, HL=3 refers to the number of adventures you need to do to get the two saplings.

Executive Chef
    I think I got it. So we will need several coIns in order to get the saplings. Guess I better get with it. I still not understand why I didn’t this information. Thank so much for the help
    It's 1 chocolate coin per adventure (plus some other things, but I can't remember what, roast chicken maybe)

EDIT: Checked the forum, it's 1 coin, 5 water, 5 roast chicken

EDIT 2: I collected from my Striking gnomes (40 chocolate coins, 5 min to make). Black flag for something and just over 900 coins. It has a 5 hour timer.

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Everyone gets two.

The LL=2, HL=3 refers to the number of adventures you need to do to get the two saplings.
    Ok thanks. With so many glitches I wanted to be sure