Page 253 of 301 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

New Resident
    I am not thrilled that I went on many Pyre quests and never got the sparkling egg. I got the other 2 right off the bat and then no more eggs after that. It really isn't cool to have a timed quest with a random drop. I still have never gotten my glimmer bat for my cave and I've been at level 50 since they added it. Frustrating. I know the game is a time suck, but I really feel like this was a *****.

Hi,
    I was lucky enough to get the first two eggs but after nearly 40 attempts, never got the sparkling egg. When the time ran out, I got the bijou dragon quest line so I thought that maybe I didn't need the egg. I have gone through Jewel Absorber,
    Like Diamonds In The Sky, and am now in What Came First? I placed the diamonds I found from treasure troves but now it's asking me to place an egg. Can I still obtain the egg in some way? I don't understand why it would send me in to the quest line if I needed the egg to do it. Please let me know if there's a way to get this egg. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    HOW can I hatch the sparkly egg if I don't have it?? It said place the diamonds andI did, now it says place the egg but I don't have it! HOW can I pass that goal line??? There is no skip. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    what about your "large diamonds"?
    Yep 'lost' 2 large diamonds also before I came to the forum.

The Honorable Panda
    In case you have not read the recent posts, there seem to be an issue with the quests.
    It has been reported.
    It is the weekend, so we may not hear anything back until tomorrow.
    The mods will keep you updated as soon as we hear back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So I sent out one last quest last night in a last ditch effort to get bijou as I had the other eggs. And, shockingly, it worked, i got the egg but now i have no way to hatch it?!? I do not want a souvenir egg... I certainly didn't go through so many resources to have an egg that looks pretty in my inventory. It was my understanding from reading this thread that if we got the eggs we would be able to hatch them... (To clarify, the egg dropped but there is no quest line to hatch it).

*edited for clarity

New Resident
    I had the ultramarine egg and was gathering water for the birthing and it disappeared now it is saying I have to pay 250 gems for the egg and get the 50 forever snow and lupus again. What happened?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catbuilder View Post
    So I sent out one last quest last night in a last ditch effort to get bijou as I had the other eggs. And, shockingly, it worked, i got the egg but now i have no way to hatch it?!? I do not want a souvenir egg... I certainly didn't go through so many resources to have an egg that looks pretty in my inventory. It was my understanding from reading this thread that if we got the eggs we would be able to hatch them... (To clarify, the egg dropped but there is no quest line to hatch it).

*edited for clarity

If you collected Egg after time expired the Quests will be gone already. So no way to hatch.

New Resident
    I ve done many pyre adventure but did not get the third egg....i m really upset with this update....

My neighbor got not even a single egg. But got all goals and without knowing spent all inventory. Even "place the egg" goal command worked but what will be the result ?