Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Less plates for each dishes

Host(ess)

Angry Less plates for each dishes

Have any of u guys noticed that the number of each food decreased?

For instance, the number of plates of egg and bacon used to be like 300, but now when i make that menu it comes with only 70plates

It's not only about the bacons and stuff, but also french toasts, omelettes and like, everything!

Try comparing the number of plates with the ***** sheets then u will know what I mean

Is it some kind of mishap or is it like permanent thing?

Grand Emperor
    Someone posted the same so its probably true. Haven't checked my games yet.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...6-New-Servings

Fashion Designer
    I just checked some of the oven recipes and it's true. In some cases they also adjusted the amount of money you make as well as the servings. At first glance, it appears that the dishes which earned less (1 or 2 coins per plate) now earn you more per plate even though the servings and total revenue were decreased. I hope they did this in Bakery where the number of servings are high in many of the dishes.

Executive Chef
    I also noticed that the 1 day recipe for nachos don't yield anywhere near the amount of plates a typical 1 day recipe usually would.
    I don't think this made it to bakery, however. I just finished mastering fortune cookies and have almost 300,000 plates. Ugh!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    I also noticed that the 1 day recipe for nachos don't yield anywhere near the amount of plates a typical 1 day recipe usually would.
    I don't think this made it to bakery, however. I just finished mastering fortune cookies and have almost 300,000 plates. Ugh!
    It's made it to Bakery, they cut Fortune Cookies down to 2075 servings from 3450 servings. Amongst other recipes.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I just checked some of the oven recipes and it's true. In some cases they also adjusted the amount of money you make as well as the servings. At first glance, it appears that the dishes which earned less (1 or 2 coins per plate) now earn you more per plate even though the servings and total revenue were decreased. I hope they did this in Bakery where the number of servings are high in many of the dishes.
    So what u're sayin' is that this is not a bad thing
    then?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by koyenn View Post
    So what u're sayin' is that this is not a bad thing
    then?
    It depends on what level you are in the game. If you're a higher level player with tons of food and more coins than you can spend, I don't think it really matters and it's probably good news to have fewer servings so your counters will clear out faster. If you're a lower level player trying to make more coins and can't keep your restaurant or bakery stocked fast enough, then I don't think it's good news. I'm level 96 so I'm one of those where it doesn't really matter. But it would to lower level players.

Im so unhappy about the decreasein serving amounts

They need to put it back the way it was or I quit!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    It depends on what level you are in the game. If you're a higher level player with tons of food and more coins than you can spend, I don't think it really matters and it's probably good news to have fewer servings so your counters will clear out faster. If you're a lower level player trying to make more coins and can't keep your restaurant or bakery stocked fast enough, then I don't think it's good news. I'm level 96 so I'm one of those where it doesn't really matter. But it would to lower level players.
    I think this is the matter of how much coin we earn per plate. Even if we put same effort to making dishes, we won't get same amount of coins as we used to.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast