Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has already been asked..I noticed that sword and staff tokens were among the prizes in the barons game tent today...is that gonna stay after the first season monster hunt?

Executive Chef
    150 energy spent in the last 2 hours and not a single beast appeared. I have 29/50 monsters. I refuse to buy traps and value packs. Looks like I will not be getting the super special once in a lifetime season one slayer statue....I am going to go to bed and cry now....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    150 energy spent in the last 2 hours and not a single beast appeared. I have 29/50 monsters. I refuse to buy traps and value packs. Looks like I will not be getting the super special once in a lifetime season one slayer statue....I am going to go to bed and cry now....
    You have still some time. 21 beast is feasible. I got an average 10 per day during this event, usually it is more like >16 per day. Some month back I was doing some battle stats for a nugget, the max in 1 day was 26 spawns!!! Since this event, I have much lower rates, I have even extreme trouble spawning fangs & skunks, which usually mushroom on my map.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, but they go through to the person anyway!
    No they did not. I asked

Farm Supplier
    Just got a sword token from Baron's tent.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	22109

Fashion Designer
    How a many gold coin does everyone have???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    I have 8 so far and about 1/2 way to another. If I could get to 15 before the event ends, I will be very happy but it will be a stretch. I received my fourth statue yesterday, so the tokens are all that is left for me to shoot for in this event.

I have enjoyed the event very much. I love the gems from the trades in the Trade Wagon.

Fashion Designer
    I should have 2 by the end of the day. I don't expect to get a third. I haven't been playing much since the event started. Getting that cooking camp is so far off, it's not something I'm going to put a lot of effort into. It will happen when it happens. I have been able to do a bunch of trades though, and getting the prizes has been great so I'm enjoying the 1st "season" of the event overall!

Banned

I have 83.. I focused on not wanting a monster to spawn and then they started spawning every tap.. I think S8 has an Algorithm that detects your wants and denies it..

Farm Supplier
    Oh wise Lv 50 friends/neighbors & those I don't know but would like to - My ID is my s/n on here:Ash1780
    ALSO anyone at ANY Lvl who is kicking a** & taking names in this...um...challenge/event - I'm in need of some (fairly simple) advice

Ok so here's my sitch
    I have 4 Gold Coins, working on #5
    And I have 3 of the 4 statues
    Have ****ed 15 of the 50 beasties

Which trade is the smartest and/or most profitable? Novice, Ardent, or Sovreign???
    Is there a certain time I should trade one kind over another? Does one kind give better gifts?
    I've done all of them (including the one we shall not name b/c all it does is steal your coins UGH!!!) but I haven't really noticed any sort of pattern
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Xoxoxo
    Ash
    Last edited by Ash1780; 07-24-15 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Typo
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>