Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Has anyone worked out a method to get a 6th strand? Short of waiting for it to drop from the Magic Garden?
    Welcome to the club, so far not managed, sitting on my 5. Nat posted on my wall, she has 12!!!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Two strands; been checking daily. Am I behind the 8 ball here, or is this a common problem?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My observation: seems to me the average wait time for a strand drop is around 5-7 collections. I think that's why we are getting a month to complete part 3 before part 4 starts end of Feb. The rest of the goal can be completed quite quickly if you're prepared. The goal just ends in limbo like the other parts. So bring on P4!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Has anyone worked out a method to get a 6th strand? Short of waiting for it to drop from the Magic Garden?
    I got the 6th today. The garden dropped one strand on two days in a row. Now I am crafting in the magic forge (finally I do not have to craft the dust any more).

Fashion Designer
    I got my first strand right after my Knights returned from the Hive. Then this next week, nothing. Because of being away from the house, my castle Knights and garden were in sync so I decided to try sending them back to the Plume Hive. Collected from the castle first and then from the Magic Garden. Whoo Hoo! Two strands this time!! May just be a coincidence but sent the Knights back to the Hive.

Executive Chef
    I still have no strands! Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day, considering the BRONCOS WON THE SUPERBOWL!

Whooooo hooooo! 🐴🐴🏈🏈🐴🐴
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Been collecting everyday and still only 1 strand =s

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Welcome to the club, so far not managed, sitting on my 5. Nat posted on my wall, she has 12!!!
    Yes, but that's only because I speed up the m garden a little early every time. So my strands are a bit costly...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    My observation: seems to me the average wait time for a strand drop is around 5-7 collections. I think that's why we are getting a month to complete part 3 before part 4 starts end of Feb.
    Seriously?!?!?!

Come on guys! They need to drop more than that. I still only have 1 on my main account and I check every day. It's silly. You need to make it drop from more places like the fairy bulb, and respite. Checking only the magic garden with a drop rate of once per week is stupid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I still have no strands! Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day, considering the BRONCOS WON THE SUPERBOWL!

Whooooo hooooo! 🐴🐴🏈🏈🐴🐴
    And it was! Got my first strand this morning, so I'm out of the running for Strand Loser. Anyone still in?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.