Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for all the updates sourp4tch! I'll update post 2. And... Lovely to see you in the thread too

edit to add... The description of the shimmering sands as posted by meme a few pages back has been updated. Shimmering sands ONLY drop from the Magic Garden. They will NOT drop from the Plume Hive adventure.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-01-16 at 02:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Same thing happened to me... Collected from the magic garden and goal did not check nor did I get strands... So I have to wait until tomorrow night and hope to have more luck then.... Find this set up rather strange...
    Just visited the garden a second time - got neither shimmering strands nor did the goal check ... So the drop rate is definitely 0-2 ... At this rate it will definitely take me a month to complete this quest...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Just visited the garden a second time - got neither shimmering strands nor did the goal check ... So the drop rate is definitely 0-2 ... At this rate it will definitely take me a month to complete this quest...
    Me too on both my accounts!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got one glimmer strand from my magic garden, and then the next two days, nada. Has anyone successfully gotten more than one? Am I just paranoid or is it possible that there is a bug?
    Last edited by mnjcafe; 02-01-16 at 04:23 PM. Reason: glimmer strand, not glimmer thread.

Rhino Keeper
    3. Anyone home?
    Search for clues at the Magic Garden. (It may take several trips to complete this step. 1-2 shimmering strands drop).

I have spent 3 days going to the Magic Garden (22 hrs each time) and I still do not even have 1 shimmering strand??????? What the? No way to gem through it either, just have to wait for Storm8 to decide to let me proceed???? I have been at level 50 for years and honestly, this is getting quite tiresome~! I really dislike games or events where it is all just luck! I am almost 66 years old and I have never had luck at anything, I am used to working hard, sometimes very hard, but at least hardwork USUALLY pays off in the long run?? Never does Luck work for most of us!

Executive Chef
    I've collected three times from the garden, got 4 in total:2, 0, and 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    3. Anyone home?
    Search for clues at the Magic Garden. (It may take several trips to complete this step. 1-2 shimmering strands drop).

I have spent 3 days going to the Magic Garden (22 hrs each time) and I still do not even have 1
    shimmering strand??????? What the? No way to gem through it either, just have to wait for Storm8 to decide to let me proceed???? I have been at level 50 for years and honestly, this is getting quite tiresome~! I really dislike games or events where it is all just luck! I am almost 66 years old and I have never had luck at anything, I am used to working hard, sometimes very hard, but at least hardwork USUALLY pays off in the long run?? Never does Luck work for most of us!
    I'm in the same boat as you. Since this step and the others are not timed, I'm just going to wait it out. It has happened to me before so I hang-in. Best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks for all the updates sourp4tch! I'll update post 2. And... Lovely to see you in the thread too

edit to add... The description of the shimmering sands as posted by meme a few pages back has been updated. Shimmering sands ONLY drop from the Magic Garden. They will NOT drop from the Plume Hive adventure.
    Thanks so much for checking into this, SW! Now we know for sure
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    wow 2 and 3 days.. i'm on 4 days now :P

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think we can assume that the shimmering strands are a rare drop and for this particular one goal is why we get (at least) a month to do it Getting 5 for the craft (and more for the hoarders who want souvenirs) it's going to be ~slooooowwwww~ going (without gems). Pop over to my tavern and I'll serve drinks whilst we wait!

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast