Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/1: Hot Off the Presses | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i did the math and if you do all 3 daily goals, then you should have enough yellow fairies for the gnome. does this seem right to everyone else?
    I did not get the daily goals today. Did everyone else get them? I did complete the upgrade. Do the goals disappear once upgrade is completed? I wouldn’t think so, it is 7PM here now, still no goals.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I stopped this event and am banking energy for the next.
    How do you bank energy?

Anyone notice chopping a mailbox shows sometimes 2 or 3 ?evidence? found but storage shows only one?

Rhino Keeper
    I?m not sure if it was reported but I got my first collection from my faire this morning and it was coins and a trade ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmacisback View Post
    Anyone notice chopping a mailbox shows sometimes 2 or 3 ?evidence? found but storage shows only one?
    Are you referring to the “Incriminating Evidence”? No, mine always shows “1”. But what it does do is it sometimes rolls back the game after I’ve collected one or more and the evidences disappear

Rhino Keeper
    I need the Power of the Post! While waiting on Ivy, I've been plugging away, trying to get the bloodhound. I had to chop 9 mailboxes this morning to get the Incriminating Evidence I needed (the last one being a Royal Mailbox, because I wanted a better chance of a drop as I was tired of chopping).

I find it ironic that most of us liked the last event because we weren't endlessly chopping or upgrading buildings, yet here we are

Farm Supplier
    For those still wanting drop updates:

Gnome 1st drop: 1150 coins, silver, glimmerdust
    2nd: 1150 coins, silver

Dahlia: dropped THREE trade tickets the first time!

Curious what the newsstand drops after the event. I was about to store my post office after nothing but earth wisps for weeks and lo and behold... AN EXPANSION PERMIT this morning! Whaaaa?? I will take it!

5 trips for bloodhound and no luck :/ Also no more gold. Poop.

Has anyone earned enough fairies to collect a second gnome?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Curious what the newsstand drops after the event. I was about to store my post office after nothing but earth wisps for weeks and lo and behold... AN EXPANSION PERMIT this morning! Whaaaa?? I will take it!
    I took my Post Office out of storage on the basis of this report. The drops can't be any worse than those of the Puppet Theatre!

Rhino Keeper
    Now that I completed the side quest, is there any point to Faerie Atrium?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    For those still wanting drop updates:

Gnome 1st drop: 1150 coins, silver, glimmerdust
    2nd: 1150 coins, silver

Dahlia: dropped THREE trade tickets the first time!

5 trips for bloodhound and no luck :/ Also no more gold. Poop.

Has anyone earned enough fairies to collect a second gnome?
    THX for the update, I was finishing my event data gathering. I am still waiting for Talinium Faeries. So I just spend my other Faeries on the rest.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...