Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anniebird81 View Post
    BEAT UP THE ....LOVECUPINE?
    I am a level 41 player and do not have the love shack...sniff
    I just collected from my New Wedding Alicorn and up popped a LOVECUPINE!
    There is a new Quest in the Blue Book...Beat Up the LOVECUPINE...need to whack 5

Is this part of the wedding or is there a new Valentine quest starting🙏🙏😂
    seems players like me, owning the loveshack and pink animals/mushroomcircles and plants have more chance on popping up of lovecupines..
    i'm still hoping that one day everyone will be able to buy one in the market

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    seems players like me, owning the loveshack and pink animals/mushroomcircles and plants have more chance on popping up of lovecupines..
    i'm still hoping that one day everyone will be able to buy one in the market
    But I don't have the love shack...I am wondering if this is part of a new Valentine quest...Spirit Wind said the wedding quest was part of the main story line and NOT part of the seasonal Valentine quest.

Executive Chef
    Okay, getting annoyed now. I've done the trade nine times now and got no bells. None. Now I'm out of murmurs and it's wait or fork over the 50 gems. Anyone else having this problem?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Okay, getting annoyed now. I've done the trade nine times now and got no bells. None. Now I'm out of murmurs and it's wait or fork over the 50 gems. Anyone else having this problem?
    just completed the 8th exchange, still missing 1 ribbon..
    eventhough there was still half an hour left of the 24 time.. that trade has disappeared,
    i had to start the 6 hours trade, costing 20! murmur at a time...
    no idea if or how to get that last ribbon..
    that alicorn only gives energy..
    Last edited by anissada; 02-06-15 at 01:40 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I have only done it 3 time so far, got 2 bells from my first run. Still 0 petals, 50 to go.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'm rowing in the same boat with you Queenzod...ugh
    I completed all 8 exchanges and am 10 petals shy...and also short on Faeries murmur to do another exchange..6 hours..
    I wish they would have left the 3 hour exchange available and it only disappeared AFTER the carriage was built. grrr
    I'm not spending 50 gems for 10 petals...I'll just have to be patient....but I must say...

I LOVE this part of the story line! thanks so much TL and all you developers...great job!

Executive Chef
    I'm having the exact same problem. Just posted about it, haven't really had time to deal with this until now so I'm a bit behind. I just found your post now while scrolling through the thread to see if I was alone in this. Did you eventually get the two bells or did you skip with coins Queenzod?
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem. Just posted about it, haven't really had time to deal with this until now so I'm a bit behind. I just found your post now while scrolling through the thread to see if I was alone in this. Did you eventually get the two bells or did you skip with coins Queenzod?
    I almost didn't see your question in the flurry of posts over W-Aligate! Yes, on my 11th trade I got two bells at once so I was able to build without using gems. Now I'm still looking for some polish. How's about you?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    But I don't have the love shack...I am wondering if this is part of a new Valentine quest...Spirit Wind said the wedding quest was part of the main story line and NOT part of the seasonal Valentine quest.
    It will not lead to other goals, after beating up 5 lovecupines you're done.

Executive Chef
    Do you have any decorations from previous Valentine events? I get stray lovecupines from my pink spire and pink chicken that I bought last year. Also someone mentioned they got one after collecting from their new wedding alicorn, but 22 hours between taps with no guarantee can make for a long wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast