Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OCT 2, 2013---Weekly Update

Executive Chef
    LOL me, I'm baking pumpkin pie because I'm supposed to be on a plane for the next eighteen hours, now it'll be 30 some hours before I can start the goals. Oooh, we get a Natasha (with cauldron) as one of the goal prizes.

Senior Moderator
    New content:

Mummy Head Table - locked by goal - 14,000 coins
    Raising Hand Chair - 3,500 coins
    Full Moon Clock - 20,000 coins
    Ghostly Gathering (floor decoration) - locked by goal
    Twisted Cupcake Tree (floor decoration) - locked by goal - 15,000 coins
    Natasha's Cauldron (floor decoration) - locked by goal - 15,000 coins
    Dead of Night (wallpaper) - 4,500 coins
    Moonlit Floor - 3,500 coins
    Jack 'O' Counter - 7,500 coins

Haunted Drink Machine - locked by goal - 15,000 coins (needs parts)

Spectral Oven - locked by goal - (needs parts)
    Last edited by greygull; 10-03-13 at 12:18 PM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    You did it TL! Thanks for the Halloween update!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I wanted so much more than this. anyways I bought the bones chairs and I can't see them, can somebody help me?

Executive Chef
    I took a look at the locked goal rewards and I must say I', actually pleasantly surprised! I don't usually complete halloween related goals because the rewards are so ugly that I wouldn't want to use them in my shop, but these are actually cute! Good job combining an upcoming holiday with cuteness you'd expect in a bakery!

How about some autumn related items, not all of us like such ghoulish things?

Rhino Keeper
    im so not doing this goal

Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    Edit(KP)

We were patient and didn't cause to much of a stir these past two weeks, pay it forward. We tried to give TL the benefit of the doubt and pass it off as you were busy with IOS7 (though I must admit I think you knew it was coming and should have already been ready).

Don't get me wrong, the updates were cute just would have been wonderful if they were released like 5 months ago. Just saying.

Also, how about a Halloween update before the actual holiday? You can treat us instead of tricking ;-)
    This company has created a numerous amount of games/apps for people--for free! I wish people would be a little more patient and understanding as they have SO many apps and games to edit and update with new iOS/android versions/bugs/fixes/ weekly updates/holiday goals/ etc.

Could you imagine mowing the lawn of 200 townsfolk, with a smile on your face and for free, and just to have them complain and nag that you're not quick enough or you don't mow to their expectations, when without you (the worker) their lawn would not be tended to at no cost?

I think what would be best, instead of critiquing their mistakes, shine on their accomplishments! Perhaps make suggestions to new items, or something positive!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riacookie View Post
    This company has created a numerous amount of games/apps for people--for free! I wish people would be a little more patient and understanding as they have SO many apps and games to edit and update with new iOS/android versions/bugs/fixes/ weekly updates/holiday goals/ etc.

Could you imagine mowing the lawn of 200 townsfolk, with a smile on your face and for free, and just to have them complain and nag that you're not quick enough or you don't mow to their expectations, when without you (the worker) their lawn would not be tended to at no cost?

I think what would be best, instead of critiquing their mistakes, shine on their accomplishments! Perhaps make suggestions to new items, or something positive!
    Running a gaming company you can expect there to be positive as well as negative critique. Without negative critique how would they better their company? And the above person did give feedback on what they would like to see for Halloween updates. Everyone is entitled to their feelings and opinions, whether it be positive or negative. It's just not realistic to run a company and only have positive feedback or opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Running a gaming company you can expect there to be positive as well as negative critique. Without negative critique how would they better their company? And the above person did give feedback on what they would like to see for Halloween updates. Everyone is entitled to their feelings and opinions, whether it be positive or negative. It's just not realistic to run a company and only have positive feedback or opinions.
    I agree, only positive feedback can hinder stuff, but complaining/nagging is not exactly negative critique. And yes, there was feedback, I just feel that people voice their opinions as if they are entitled to exactly what they want, i.e., "pay it forward" in OP's post, or "We tried to give TL the benefit of the doubt and pass it off as you were busy with IOS7 (though I must admit I think you knew it was coming and should have already been ready)." I'm sure they are aware of their time schedules/ deadline expectancy of the population and don't need comments like that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast