Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't read all the posts so sorry if this question has already been asked. How long does it take until the balloon comes back ?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    Didn't read all the posts so sorry if this question has already been asked. How long does it take until the balloon comes back ?
    There is no set time for when the balloon will be back. It will drop by at random times.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed a big drop in coin requirement? Mine used to be 1500ish coin value but has gone down to 789. It makes it much cheaper and easier to fill. I want the maze after seeing it on a farm so am trading for that.

New Resident
    Hi all,
    Can someone tell me where the tokens are stored and what they can be used for.
    I have completed quite a few trades with Mr merriweather,s balloon can't see where they go.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chels1603 View Post
    Hi all,
    Can someone tell me where the tokens are stored and what they can be used for.
    I have completed quite a few trades with Mr merriweather,s balloon can't see where they go.
    When you have the balloon, you can tap the redeem button. You will see three different levels where you can redeem your tickets.

The Honorable Panda
    If anyone has redeemed and gotten prizes can you post pictures?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    For anyone who doesn't know how this works in this image I have put one item of each into the box to show the price that the balloon is giving you for it.

Gold 48 coins
    Carrots 12 coins
    Blackberry Jelly 93 coins
    Lemons 20 coins

You have to load at least 2 of each item, so doing that in this case would bring your total up to 519 coins. Now to make up the difference to the required amount of 2900 coins you can load any of the items in any quantities provided you have two of each as a minimum.

If you were to load just carrots because they are the cheapest/easiest to get you would need to load 198 of them. You would have to find them in the market within 4 hours before the balloon goes and the carrots alone would cost you 5544 coins to buy. This would give you 1 trade ticket. You need 45 trade tickets for the gold prize.

Attachment 15376
    Thank you for explaining this. I've been trying to work it out and have spent the past few minutes scanning through the thread trying to find an explanation!

I few instructions would be helpful.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    I've filled a balloon, received a trade ticket and my balloon has taken off. Do I now wait until it comes back before I can redeem? When it comes back and I click on the redeem button does it show me the different levels available?
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If anyone has redeemed and gotten prizes can you post pictures?

Thanks!
    I just finished my tenth balloon and had to wait for the next balloon to return to redeem my ten tickets.
    Bringing back memories of long ago buying cracker jacks for the prize inside. I love it.
    I received two pink trees value fifteen diamonds each to buy them under decorations so I am very happy and I love the surprise box idea!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	15646  

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    I've filled a balloon, received a trade ticket and my balloon has taken off. Do I now wait until it comes back before I can redeem? When it comes back and I click on the redeem button does it show me the different levels available?
    Yes click the redeem button and you see the levels. I think you need at least 10 ticket to redeem from the first box.