View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

won't be able to complete it coz of shortage of food
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    Jupiter suddenly found its courage so managed to catch up ......... Starstruck is on the nest ....... Good luck the rest of you
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

I hatched my Jupiter dragon but nothing has happened
    To take me to the next stage on the tales event!
    It still says hatch your Jupiter dragon ! Anyone else
    Having this problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stormythunderingnight View Post
    I hatched my Jupiter dragon but nothing has happened
    To take me to the next stage on the tales event!
    It still says hatch your Jupiter dragon ! Anyone else
    Having this problem?
    What level of the game are you on? For higher levels here are the steps. There is not a hatch a Jupiter. There is a craft a Jupiter step.
    When you have a "craft" option, you will have to wait to craft (or at least collect it from crafting) until you get to the act.

Chapter 7 (5 Acts)

1. Complete the "Out There" Quest. (Skip: 24Gold20px)
    2. Raise Neo Meteor Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 150Gold20px)(Prize:1 Jupiter Favor30px)
    3. Craft and decorate with another Gazing Glass 30px. (Skip: 25Gold20px)(Prize:650 Black StarsBlack Star)
    4. Breed with a Neo Meteor Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold20px)(Prize:1 Jupiter Favor30px)
    5. Start crafting your Jupiter Dragon. (Skip: 9Gold20px)
    Prize: 12 Island Parts Island Part

Chapter 8 (5 Acts)

1. Raise Jupiter Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50Gold20px)
    2. Breed Neo Meteor Dragon with a Venus Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold20px)
    3. Win 1 Fight with your Jupiter Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold20px)
    4. Raise Venus Dragon to Level 6.(Skip: 12Gold20px)(Prize:900 Black StarsBlack Star)
    5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena.(Skip: 50Gold20px)
    Prize: 4 Star Flower 30px
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I'm feeling very untrusting of the validity of this event. it took me over a day to win ONE battle with jupiter and today for chapter 10 i sent out my request 2.5hrs ago and am still only at 3/5. usually i get all of those within a few minutes. so by dragging that out, i won't be able to catch up on food because my fire apples are just sitting there waiting to be harvested. its unlikely that i'll end up finishing due to the food shortage. the requirements for this tales was ridiculous

Farm Supplier
    Been playing 4 years 1st time ever complete a tales event so?o happy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I'm feeling very untrusting of the validity of this event. it took me over a day to win ONE battle with jupiter and today for chapter 10 i sent out my request 2.5hrs ago and am still only at 3/5. usually i get all of those within a few minutes. so by dragging that out, i won't be able to catch up on food because my fire apples are just sitting there waiting to be harvested. its unlikely that i'll end up finishing due to the food shortage. the requirements for this tales was ridiculous
    I had this issue this morning make sure u completely close the game. It froze on me so I had to shut it down and then I had the act finished when I reloaded. It's not registering were obtaining the stars from neighbors .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I had this issue this morning make sure u completely close the game. It froze on me so I had to shut it down and then I had the act finished when I reloaded. It's not registering were obtaining the stars from neighbors .
    I did shut it down several times. Eventually they all trickled in. My problem now is food. I doubt I?ll get the required amount in time. I have been boosting my farms and planting upgrapes every few mins but I?m still about 20,000 short.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    won't be able to complete it coz of shortage of food
    Yep, same here. Sucks.

Fashion Designer
    It took my game much longer than usual to register stars from friends, too.

Usually, I finish that task in less than an hour (and often in less than 10 minutes), but today it took over four hours. I closed and reopened the game a bunch in the first hour, then did it every 30 minutes after that. I sent requests to my usual bunch of active friends, and I got requests from several of them, too, so I know they were online. Something wasn't working correctly.

After that [], I was pleasantly surprised to not have any problems with the battles. My Jupiter did well, probably because he was lucky to get easy opponents. With the free gift ads, we rolled through all 4 battles in just a couple of minutes.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-24-18 at 12:59 PM. Reason: inappropriate word