Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Please see post #10 in this thread, I purposely used same animal multiple times, even back to back with no "fatigue" https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-July-18-2017
    Can you try it on a larger scale? I did a stress test on my animals over several hundreds of battles which means I was battling every 10 mins with a small group of animals for 5 days. They worked well for initial battles (e.g. 50 battles) with more critical hits but got tired once you got to hundreds of battles. The critical hits got lesser as the more they battled. The tournament started on Day 6 and I used the same animals and they all failed at L1, L2, L3 animals. I might had worn out my animals at battlegrounds so they failed non stop at the tournament. A tournament of 50 or 60 rounds may be too short to show battle fatigue? Besides, they get an hour of rest in tournaments vs 10 mins in battlegrounds.

I stopped battlegrounds for a spell and it was easier for me at the next tournament. I immediately got critical hits from the same group of animals. Anyways I'm still testing and it's great to have you and others to test and maybe we can have better conclusions with combined efforts of testing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you try it on a larger scale? I did a stress test on my animals over several hundreds of battles which means I was battling every 10 mins with a small group of animals for 5 days. They worked well for initial battles (e.g. 50 battles) with more critical hits but got tired once you got to hundreds of battles. The critical hits got lesser as the more they battled. The tournament started on Day 6 and I used the same animals and they all failed at L1, L2, L3 animals. I might had worn out my animals at battlegrounds so they failed non stop at the tournament. A tournament of 50 or 60 rounds may be too short to show battle fatigue? Besides, they get an hour of rest in tournaments vs 10 mins in battlegrounds.

I stopped battlegrounds for a spell and it was easier for me at the next tournament. I immediately got critical hits from the same group of animals. Anyways I'm still testing and it's great to have you and others to test and maybe we can have better conclusions with combined efforts of testing.
    Ah, I can't test like that I'm done with battlegrounds.. In the tournament I gem sped through so no hour wait. but plenty of wait til next tourney from the day I finished. I do wonder though, if making sure an animal is "locked in" first hasn't helped. For instance in scrolling for my battle choice I tap and wait vs tap and go in quickly. To, in my mind, allow the battle to recognize elements before going at it. Secondary element plays a part, I notice some use a strong element against one of the enemies and that enemy may have have a secondary that is strong against their secondary which lessens the chance of that critical hitting. Your secondary element must be strong or at least neutral to the enemy secondary so they don't cancel each other out. For ex: enemy has elec/fire, if you choose water/earth your earth is strong but water is weak to elec so may not hit critical, if you choose earth (strong against both) with service (strong against both) you should hit a critical. Still testing as some animals seem to hit critical more often over others in which case way more testing is needed but best choice is always leaving a weak element out. I've had "fresh" UR fail while a common succeeds as well so I base my choices strictly on element. I'll test more as they add to battleground, but convos like this help thank you!

Ps on GI Joey tourney where same element animals came up constant I did use the same animal to beat those throughout the tournament up to RD 30 needed for SB, as I already have a Joey

Also take note of which element your "enemy" is throwing in battle, most times it's their second one, but if you fail make your primary element to use strong against what they throw and your secondary strong or neutral to their other element with exceptions lol heartvark shows it throws hearts however it's a earth/fire animal to throw us off lol

so many variables! Haha for instance in "some" battles animals have a hidden stat that here could possibly be a %chance of hitting critical, is that the case here? Hard to know. Is this so that newer players can still win in battles without UR animals? Very possible. Also why IMO rarity does not play a huge part over the elements themselves.
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 07-19-17 at 05:00 AM.

Grand Emperor
    I believe the elements, both primary and secondary, are important and I think we both play the same style. I also don't think rarity is any or huge factor, it's just baffling to me those guys losing out at initial rounds when they should not. Looks like more tests are needed, assuming I myself don't get battle fatigue first lol. Thanks for the discussion, let's pick this up when we have more findings. Btw, I stopped battling for a week and my fighters were definitely on their better form for the new tournament. Haha maybe they got scared if they refused to cooperate, I would send them for more stress tests.

Executive Chef
    The first battle is crazy, I've failed on it myself before on first attempt..no idea why. I'd suggest if the animal they tried with has the perfect elements to try with it again the next go round. That first round lvl 1 baby is a beast! Lol perhaps they up the difficulty a bit on a lvl 1 idk it kind of shows once again lvl doesn't matter it's element! but new people don't give up, it happens! good chat Ry (go easy on your poor lil critters) lolz
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 07-19-17 at 09:38 AM.

TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2019 Jul 26 (RELISTED)

TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle

Round - Opponent (Level) Elements -------------- Apples --- Use

Code:
    01 Ginger Red Fox (1) Winter/Plant	x10	Fire , Plant , Earth , Water , Winter
    02 Shining Steed (3) Lightning/Earth 	x10	Plant , Earth , Crystal , Birthstone , Zodiac , Icecream , Autumn , Shamrock , Music , Magic
    03 Doodle Poodle (4) Water/Earth 	x10	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    04 Doezone (5) Dark/Fire		x10	Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
    05 Dracomancer (7) Mythic/Water 	x10	Lightning , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    06 Present Puppy (8) Plant/Fire 	x10	Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
    07 Vinotaur (9) Plant/Fire 		x20	Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
    08 Doodle Poodle (11) Water/Earth 	x30	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    09 Chromadile (12) Dark/Water 		x30	Lightning , Birthstone , Autumn , Valentine , Service , Cosmic
    10 Gold Fish (13) Gem 			x50	Plant , Christmas , Egypt
    11 Cornucowpia (14) Fairy/Fire 		x60	Earth , Water , Rainbow
    12 Wisteria (14) Spring/Dark		x80	Fire , Birthstone , Treent , Autumn , Cosmic , Service , Royal
    13 Harpy (14) Shamrock/Fire		x100	Earth , Water , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Royal
    14 Electoucan (15) Lightning/Plant	x120	Fire , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Zodiac , Halloween , Shamrock , Music , Spooky , Spring , Winter
    15 Doodle Poodle (15) Water/Earth 	x150	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    16 Sorcerer's Steed (15) Spooky 	x180	Water , Spring , Fairy
    17 Frostrich (16) Dark/Water 		x220	Lightning , Birthstone , Autumn , Valentine , Service , Cosmic
    18 Melodeer (16) Music/Plant 		x260	Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Halloween
    19 Terrorier (16) Dark/Fire		x300	Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
    20 Spirit Stallion (17) Fairy/Dark	x350	Fire , Treent , Cosmic , Service , Fairy , Royal
    21 Prince Purring (17) Royal/Dark	x500	Fire , Treent , Birthstone , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
    22 Doodle Poodle (17) Water/Earth 	x500	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    23 Fairy King (18) Fairy 		x600	Dark , Christmas , Magic , Service , Egypt 
    24 Nightmare (18) Dark/Fire		x700	Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
    25 Big Bad Wolf (18) Water/Earth 	x800	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    26 Megara (19) Mythic/Plant		x800	Fire , Crystal , Treent , Valentine , Halloween , Spooky, , Winter
    27 Captain K9 (19) Service/Earth 	x900	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Christmas , Music
    28 Manebow (19) Rainbow/Dark 		x1100	Earth , Dark , Treent , Birthstone , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Mythic
    29 Mulliet (20) Valentine		x1200	Lightning , Magic , Royal
    30 Doodle Poodle (20) Water/Earth 		Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    Reward: Doodle Poodle Water/Earth Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h. Feed Schedule D

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190726-203633.jpg 
Views:	1559 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	52478  

Executive Chef
    Remember the glitch when we all got like 400 Doodle Poodles? Good times! Of course they took them away from us, but it was still funny!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Remember the glitch when we all got like 400 Doodle Poodles? Good times! Of course they took them away from us, but it was still funny!
    I thought the exact same thing wen I saw the poodle again lol

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    It was 4200 poodles. :x

Hi.

And I also remember the 900 Gift Boxer and 200 Evening Bat, it was good times we had 2 animals monthly and the animals of all the events new.

I wish they came back.

Best regards.

Executive Chef
    I remember the Gift Boxer. I managed to hatch 2 of them. I don't remember the Evening Bat glitch, though. I only had room for one Doodle Poodle, so that is all I have, and that's ok. Wow, I did *not* remember that it was 4200 Poodles! holy cow!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast