Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Executive Chef
    Golly, I didn't realize there was drama! I should check the forum more often, lol. I've only done 3 trips, nothing so far. I wait until I'm back up to 95 fairy jars before I send out another, so this is going to take me forever, but I don't mind. It says it's long term. What's the rush?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    I've done the find a trail quest so many times with no drop. And now I'm out of fairy jars (went through an entire full stock) and can't find any more anywhere. Does anyone remember where they drop from?

Quote Originally Posted by mamascoobi View Post
    Mine ended here to!! 2e now Nothing in book.

Did you get the fairy pond? If so then you have already completed goal 3 and 3a and you are done for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Golly, I didn't realize there was drama! I should check the forum more often, lol. I've only done 3 trips, nothing so far. I wait until I'm back up to 95 fairy jars before I send out another, so this is going to take me forever, but I don't mind. It says it's long term. What's the rush?
    So many here expect instant gratification.. Like you said it's a long term goal and not timed so I don't understand why so many are complaining.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    I've done the find a trail quest so many times with no drop. And now I'm out of fairy jars (went through an entire full stock) and can't find any more anywhere. Does anyone remember where they drop from?
    page 1 of thread has places to find jars.

Don't waste your time I went to the castle 8 times 80 jars then I paid for Jems to speed up on Faroe bridge to get jars and planted glimmer bulbs bought extra energy to pick all of them and got one jar also you don't always get jars from f bridge my last trip to castle I got absolutely nothing let me know if you got anything ok Septemberstorm777

Executive Chef
    Don't spend gems... Don't use gems to speed up .. This is not timed there is no hurry folks get your resources back up ,,

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think I have seen this posted in this thread. However, the Grow Faeriebulb seeds in the Greenhouse gives me a faerie jar every time or close to every time. I do it quite often because I am always growing glimmerbulbs for the energy trade so I am quite often maxed on Faeriebulb seeds (max is only 50) so I grow Faeriebulbs in the greenhouse.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I don't think I have seen this posted in this thread. However, the Grow Faeriebulb seeds in the Greenhouse gives me a faerie jar every time or close to every time. I do it quite often because I am always growing glimmerbulbs for the energy trade so I am quite often maxed on Faeriebulb seeds (max is only 50) so I grow Faeriebulbs in the greenhouse.
    I'm always using the green house too ...and you can get over 99 too

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Thanks for this post... I've added it to the entry for faerie jars sources in post 1.