Thread: Is Spin To Win Dead?

Fashion Designer

Is Spin To Win Dead?

It's been quite a while since we've had one.

Not that I won much other than coins and deco on the wheel...

But, it was nice to have an occasional break from all the other crazy, stressful, time-consuming events.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I wondered the same thing. FlatFoot, Kooky Panda, or Elsa is this the case?

Banned
    Also thinking this, seem to have 2 Value packs these days. How about it guys, bring it back.

Executive Chef
    There iarent any wheels for 3 months
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

The Honorable Panda
    Short term features of the games may sometimes disappear for a while. I am not sure if it will be back, but I will pass over the feedback.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I miss spin to win big-time. One of the features I actually use gold in too.

Banned
    I also miss spin to win

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Short term features of the games may sometimes disappear for a while. I am not sure if it will be back, but I will pass over the feedback.
    Being that there have been 56 Spin to Wins and it has, until recently, generally occurred once a month since June, 2013, I'd hardly call it a "short term feature."

It would be nice to get a clear answer (about anything) from this 'official' site.

In case you are not aware, it is perfectly fine to answer a question with, "I don't know, but I'll find out and get back to you."
    In fact, that direct answer is preferable to frustrating and annoying customers with non-answers and vague beating around the bush, which is apparently the 'method' preferred by service agents from S8.
    (I spent 20+ years in intense, elite customer service, I know what I am talking about)

Banned
    Yes, we need spin to win in both DS and FS!! (especially FS!)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Being that there have been 56 Spin to Wins and it has, until recently, generally occurred once a month since June, 2013, I'd hardly call it a "short term feature."

It would be nice to get a clear answer (about anything) from this 'official' site.

In case you are not aware, it is perfectly fine to answer a question with, "I don't know, but I'll find out and get back to you."
    In fact, that direct answer is preferable to frustrating and annoying customers with non-answers and vague beating around the bush, which is apparently the 'method' preferred by service agents from S8.
    (I spent 20+ years in intense, elite customer service, I know what I am talking about)
    To clarify, by short term, she meant limited time availability. Please note that moderators are normal players that are kind enough to help players on the forums so they're not responsible for any lack of messaging on our behalf.

Spin to Win has not been discontinued. There's no set schedule for when Spin to Win appears, even if you've noted a previous pattern with when it's available in the game. We'll share with the powers that be that you'd like to see one soon.