Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals: 4-2-14

I'm sure when someone gets there, they'll let us know.

I have a nbr who already has 10 of each new appliance so gem skipper. I just don't understand the fun in that, especially when the goal has over 30 days to complete.

BTW, I asked what parts are required for the 2nd appliance & will let you know when I find out. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

hah, i only pray we wont need more seeds or smth ghostly absent in gifts for 2 one )))

Rhino Keeper
    i managed to build 7 machines because 35 is the max i can receive for 2 days since the 5 slots were for the butterflies. this requires a player to know who are his/her active neighbours. you need to request only from those active or you wait for your request queue to clear up after days.

Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    i managed to build 7 machines because 35 is the max i can receive for 2 days since the 5 slots were for the butterflies. this requires a player to know who are his/her active neighbours. you need to request only from those active or you wait for your request queue to clear up after days.
    Yes....don't request more than 25 a day is my rule. I know I'll get them back and if something different is required the next day, I won't have my request system all bogged down with the other requests.

actually i found that new requests replace old.
    i entered several times from my daughter's account, and she only gets my old requests if i didn't asked yet anything today.
    but if she didn't entered/helped today, and after reset i'll request smth else, she gets new one, not old.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    actually i found that new requests replace old.
    i entered several times from my daughter's account, and she only gets my old requests if i didn't asked yet anything today.
    but if she didn't entered/helped today, and after reset i'll request smth else, she gets new one, not old.
    I am finding this to be the case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yes....don't request more than 25 a day is my rule. I know I'll get them back and if something different is required the next day, I won't have my request system all bogged down with the other requests.
    im confused now... is the limit of requests 20 or 25??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shanapiv View Post
    How did you get to the next goal without getting all the butterflies?

Snort! I had to wait until the reset and send requests to both of my restaurants and two players I KNEW were awake at the time. I've already mastered the lemon berry waters but am making them again. This is gonna be a long set of goals. I just hope the other oven needs parts we already have. It's warped to make us have to keep asking, without gifting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm sure when someone gets there, they'll let us know.

I have a nbr who already has 10 of each new appliance so gem skipper. I just don't understand the fun in that, especially when the goal has over 30 days to complete.

BTW, I asked what parts are required for the 2nd appliance & will let you know when I find out. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.
    A neighbor on bakery Has the final goal prizes already. O.o

This is not a player who whined about things always costing gems. I couldn't be so impatient as to do that. I didn't even finish the last goals because I didn't have time. And I didn't care.

Ok...here's requirements for fruit bar:
    5 metal sheets
    5 red gears
    5 springs
    5 wiring

Thks to all my great nbrs, I have about a hundred of each if those. Just gotta finish the lime water

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast