1st - Dazzle Cat + Gold Dazzle Cat Trophy
    2nd - Dazzle Cat + Silver Dazzle Cat Trophy
    3rd - Bronze Dazzle Cat Rrophy + 25,000 apples + 20 Realm Runes
    4th to 6th - 20,000 apples +35,000 coins + 10 Realm Runes
    7th to 12th - 15,000 apples + 25,000 coins
    13th to 20th - 10,000 coins

Related goal

Verdant Viper

Hatch a Cottonmouth Viper (Breed Earth + Nature)
    Reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Cottonmouth Viper to level 3
    Reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Cottonmouth Viper to level 12
    Reward: 400 leaderboard points

Animals

Basalt Hound Earth/Plant Hatching 12h. Evolve 12h. Feed Schedule E

Dazzle Cat Lightning/Fire Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h. Feed Schedule E

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190725-211521.jpg 
Views:	1288 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	52479   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190726-204501.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	52480   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dazzle Cat Egg.PNG 
Views:	182 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	52564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dazzle Cat.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	52565  
    Last edited by jmatarii; 08-02-19 at 03:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    The Dazzlecat has a Pomeranian face.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else finding it uncommonly difficult to breed the common cottonmouth viper? I?ve been breeding for it exclusively since the leaderboard started to no avail. Had I kept all my bamboons however I could have overtaken planet of the apes in its heyday. I do have a level 4 viper that I will try to level up from there as a last resort as we near the end of the event, though I will miss the initial rewards for hatching.
    But 5,6 days of continuous breeding for a common animal? Pure chance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Anyone else finding it uncommonly difficult to breed the common cottonmouth viper? I?ve been breeding for it exclusively since the leaderboard started to no avail. Had I kept all my bamboons however I could have overtaken planet of the apes in its heyday. I do have a level 4 viper that I will try to level up from there as a last resort as we near the end of the event, though I will miss the initial rewards for hatching.
    Unfortunately, you can't get the rewards for feeding it up until you hatch it.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I've had this happen, very frustrating! I did eventually get it in time. Hope your next attempt is successful.
    Did you happen to try breeding your Cotton Mouth with a Crystal Unicorn? This used to work like a mirror breed but gosh I would hate to steer you wrong and have you get a
    40-something hour timer at this stage of the event. Unless you want a great start for the next one? Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Yes, I've had this happen, very frustrating! I did eventually get it in time. Hope your next attempt is successful.
    Did you happen to try breeding your Cotton Mouth with a Crystal Unicorn? This used to work like a mirror breed but gosh I would hate to steer you wrong and have you get a
    40-something hour timer at this stage of the event. Unless you want a great start for the next one? Good luck!
    Thank you,for your info. I have tried my cotton mouth viper w a crystal unicorn but I didn?t get anything exciting unfortunately. Even a 40 something hour timer would be more welcome than another darn bamboon at this point!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you,for your info. I have tried my cotton mouth viper w a crystal unicorn but I didn?t get anything exciting unfortunately. Even a 40 something hour timer would be more welcome than another darn bamboon at this point!
    I hear ya, I hatched at least 4 myself.
    Quite a few times I've bred the desired animal very close to the event finish, requiring gems to speed up hatching & evolving. Most of the time I won't do that out of pure disgust...
    If there is any justice, next event will be a breeze and go your way!

Farm Supplier
    I sure hope so! I have to say I am totally and officially disgusted last 2 attempts have been 12 hr and now a 9 hr. I did take statistics and probability in college. Wish I remembered enough of it to figure out the odds of this. I’m having trouble believing in the role pure chance plays in this one.

Executive Chef
    I got the Dazzlecat on my old account which has zero room for new animals. So kind of bittersweet. Might see if I can sacrifice some animal to make room for the cat. I didn't even have to fight for it!?!? I thought my baby account was a shoo-in to get the cat, but some people boosted at the last minute, and I got 3rd, which is ok because I got 20 runes, but also disappointing because I would have had room to place the cat there.

Executive Chef
    Not one account got it! Really tried for it but got kicked out of the top spots when everyone boosted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast