Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

Farm Supplier
    I'm a little sad.

The kitten box is extra cute and I want it.

I thought I would try to see if I *could* finish the goal without purchasing any gems. I did keep up with the forums regarding the errors but found out late in the day that the strawberry cake situation was fixed.

I did spend 2 gems I already earned to skip having to buy another stove but I will fall short of completion because of the cook time for the last recipe. I'll admit that I hesitated for about 5 or 6 hours before I decided to do the gem skip for the 1st part of the goal & I slept through an alarm on the 1st batch of coffee cakes.

21 hours left with 8 more coffee cakes to go! I would definately need to buy my way to completion even with the video timing boosts.

I like the recipes though. :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Finished the goals ready for tomorrow's set. Can anyone tell me if the recipes are recycled or new?
    They are new to BS but are all copied from RS as all 5 Day recipes are copied from elsewhere.... I think it's a way for the devs to give us new tasks but give themselves a bit of breathing room to finish up the new items for the next new goal.

I've made my peace with it but would prefer if they'd at least change the recipes to fit in with the game they're going into. For instance, if they had to put these new recipes on the Tea Cup Stove then I think they should've renamed them and altered the coloring of them so they fit in with the other recipes on the appliance.

I mean, the only place in BS these recipes could've been placed without us thinking twice would've been the Honey Stove. But even then, they'd have to rename the items to have Honey in the names for that to make sense. *shakes head* It drives me up a wall to see that no one seems to be on quality control over at s8 these days.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It drives me up a wall to see that no one seems to be on quality control over at s8 these days.
    Maybe they hadn't bounced back from their massive layoffs from a few years ago and they're a skeleton crew of devs. I want to believe that's the reason bc if not, then the errors we have witnessed as of late are inexcusable for the amount of money they have some of the players paying for their digital content in addition to not honoring gem refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I couldn't find the prize either but over looked iT somehow... IT was between my easter stuff... My youngest helped my find iT ��
    Otherwise maybe restart like pixiegamer wrote. IT can't be gone!
    I often spend so much time searching for the prize. I think they used to put the goal prizes at the end. No they are often stuck in amongst other items and I go through all the items several times. Often I have to come to the forum to check what the goal prize is and look a few more times. Appliances are randomly placed too and the stove not with the matching oven. When I am looking for the appliances from the previous event so I can complete the recipes, I have to search repeatedly. I wish new appliances were placed at the end too.

I will not be able to finish goal because of glitch, also dont have gems (nor should we have to) to buy another tea stove because i used on strawberry wall paper before finding this forum very disappointed with the fact they didnt givw us extra time though they were at fault and try to give us gems to make up for the problem. Been playing for 5-6 years both RS and BS and it makes me sad. Thanks for fixing the issue nonetheless

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I often spend so much time searching for the prize. I think they used to put the goal prizes at the end. No they are often stuck in amongst other items and I go through all the items several times. Often I have to come to the forum to check what the goal prize is and look a few more times. Appliances are randomly placed too and the stove not with the matching oven. When I am looking for the appliances from the previous event so I can complete the recipes, I have to search repeatedly. I wish new appliances were placed at the end too.
    I agree on that, there's no Logic in how they place the prizes... I would prefer to place them right in the beginning... Or the end but not Some random place u have to search 3 times to find ur prize or other items. Thought iT was only me who bothers it ☺️

Executive Chef
    I so shock! I get the box of cat!!!! I think I not get it!!! Or hAve time do get item!!!! But I get item!!!! there is 16-15 hour in time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32FEE97D-0DFC-4BA6-B831-936CC138DF9E.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	51815Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C199B345-4ABB-480A-A124-3D64149111F5.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	51816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2AA03C62-FBBA-4692-A702-56A8B27CA12C.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	51817

I think when I say i need 64 hour, I think I have to do all of food in section, so I wrong.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-20-19 at 09:53 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I so shock! I get the box of cat!!!! I think I not get it!!! Or hAve time do get item!!!! But I get item!!!! there is 16-15 hour in time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32FEE97D-0DFC-4BA6-B831-936CC138DF9E.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	51815Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C199B345-4ABB-480A-A124-3D64149111F5.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	51816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2AA03C62-FBBA-4692-A702-56A8B27CA12C.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	51817

I think when I say i need 64 hour, I think I have to do all of food in section, so I wrong.
    Congratulations kappy! Glad to see that you made it through this set of goals which were more trying than most.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Congratulations kappy! Glad to see that you made it through this set of goals which were more trying than most.
    Thank you so much!!! Congratulations's to you also 👍

I purposely skipped this goal when I realized the stove cost 5 gems. Very bad form.