Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    You didn't overlook them, they're just called something seemingly unrelated. The matching set is The Prince Chair + The Lillypad Table

Pic from the official blog at their original release back in April 2014:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0003076.JPG 
Views:	298 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	48703

Hi, Just wondering after a dish is cooked, how many minutes before it spoils? 30 mins? 1 hour?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mauicaeliz View Post
    Hi, Just wondering after a dish is cooked, how many minutes before it spoils? 30 mins? 1 hour?
    Each recipe has a unique spoil time, the rule of thumb to follow is the spoil time is the same as the cook time.

For example: if the recipe took 1 hour to cook, you would have a total of 2 hours to place it on the counter before it spoils - 1 hour of cooking time and an extra 1 hour before it spoils. Therefore when choosing a recipe to cook in your restaurant you should double the cooking time to see the full time you'll have to get the recipe onto a counter before spoiling occurs.

This is the rule for ALL recipes on ALL ovens, excluding a few special ovens that cost gems to purchase and prevent the food from spoiling. The only appliances that prevent food from spoiling are the Forever, Mighty and Magic appliances.

Question Can't find matching chairs

Name:	img1543183105959.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	267.2 KB 
ID:	48866
    Can anyone tell me if there are matcing chairs for the BLUE ORNAMENT TABLE & the CANDLE TABLE?
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Executive Chef
    The ornament ball table and ornament ball chair (has a green & red garland) go together.

If I'm not mistaken the sleigh stool is the matching chair for the candle table.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The ornament ball table and ornament ball chair (has a green & red garland) go together.

If I'm not mistaken the sleigh stool is the matching chair for the candle table.
    You are correct. The photos for the December 25, 2013 release are no longer working but the thread still lists the new items (Ornament Ball Table and Chair) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63349

And here is the pic from the December 03, 2014 release which shows the Candle Table and Sleigh Stool:

Name:	rs 12-03-2014 0003245.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	48867

seriously the sleigh stool was meant to match the candle table? lmaorof! anyhoo...if you have the ghost chairs they seem to look ok or the spaceage chair

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Each recipe has a unique spoil time, the rule of thumb to follow is the spoil time is the same as the cook time.

For example: if the recipe took 1 hour to cook, you would have a total of 2 hours to place it on the counter before it spoils - 1 hour of cooking time and an extra 1 hour before it spoils. Therefore when choosing a recipe to cook in your restaurant you should double the cooking time to see the full time you'll have to get the recipe onto a counter before spoiling occurs.

This is the rule for ALL recipes on ALL ovens, excluding a few special ovens that cost gems to purchase and prevent the food from spoiling. The only appliances that prevent food from spoiling are the Forever, Mighty and Magic appliances.
    Thank you so much for your reply

Last question if you dont mind. How many is the max number of gifts are we allowed to receive/send a day?

Fashion Designer
    20 receive per day
    However you can also request 20 gifts from your neighbors per day so if you do that also then you can get 40 gifts per day. Assuming you get one from everyone.

However don't request more than 20 because it will clog up the system and cause you to not get all your requested gifts.

You can send as many as you have neighbors.
    Last edited by Lueann; 11-25-18 at 09:26 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mauicaeliz View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply

Last question if you dont mind. How many is the max number of gifts are we allowed to receive/send a day?
    We can receive 20 gifts per day and then another 20 on top of that in the form of requests which are mainly used for requesting parts to build ovens. As for gifting, we can send one gift to each neighbor on our list so long as they have not already accepted their 20 daily gifts.