Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prior Inscriptions not Counting (sister Sister Goal )

Executive Chef

Prior Inscriptions not Counting (sister Sister Goal )

WAIT!

I ran into a problem. I had 3 inscriptions in inventory, had not yet hit the give button. I gemmed the new goal. I went to sister, sister and hit give. It registered the 5 I had just gemmed, but not the 3 I had in inventory. The ones in inventory are now gone and the give button is stuck at five. It just hornswoggled me out of 3 inscriptions.

I'm going to put in a support ticket, but for those of you contemplating this, don't do it yet!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    I had 7 inscriptions in my inventory. I used gems to skip step#1. I still had only 7 inscriptions in my inventory. I went to "Sister Sister" and clicked to add to that goal. It added 7 inscriptions from my inventory. I did not get 5 inscriptions by paying 100 gems to skip step #1. I'm glad if some players get 5 inscriptions by paying the 100 gems. I did not.
    Really, then skipping for 100 gems definitely isn't worth it to me. Getting five inscriptions for 100 gems was worth pondering over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    WAIT!

I ran into a problem. I had 3 inscriptions in inventory, had not yet hit the give button. I gemmed the new goal. I went to sister, sister and hit give. It registered the 5 I had just gemmed, but not the 3 I had in inventory. The ones in inventory are now gone and the give button is stuck at five. It just hornswoggled me out of 3 inscriptions.

I'm going to put in a support ticket, but for those of you contemplating this, don't do it yet!

Its not Give its Get

Executive Chef
    WAIT!

Oh no what a pain! 100 gems and you end up losing 3 inscriptions... thanks for the warning.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Really, then skipping for 100 gems definitely isn't worth it to me. Getting five inscriptions for 100 gems was worth pondering over.
    I skipped with gems and got 5 inscriptions in my inventory . I then added them to my Sister Sister Goal , now my 4 has jumped to 9!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-05-14 at 01:38 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Its not Give its Get
    Yes, that's the part I skipped with gems. The problem was in switching over to the sister, sister goal and not having all 8 inscriptions "read."
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    I skipped with gems also with no problems, but I didn't have any scripts in inventory I already pressed them in the sister sister goal.

The Honorable Panda
    WAIT!

Have you tried closing out your game or restarting your device to see if the old ones now register?
    If not, please let me know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you tried closing out your game or restarting your device to see if the old ones now register?
    If not, please let me know.
    Yes, I did that. No change. I put in a support ticket, although they're swamped. I wonder why? .

Rhino Keeper
    also same Had 2 inscriptions saved (was keeping in case needed for this goal)
    Did the skip thinking i would then have 7 to give Sister Sister but in inventory only 5... so only theoratically got 3 for my 100 gems... cant prove as didnt take screenshot as did force close to see if would reappear but no..
    Wish i had given the 2 hard earned BEFORE i did the skip!

SO WARNING GIVE TO SISTER SISTER BEFORE U SKIP...!!!
    (another glitch bites the game???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast