Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Executive Chef
    Now we know the five inscriptions are part of the twenty it doesn't seem so bad. As in, just keep plugging away at the twenty and you will get there eventually. I do think it was a shame they didn't let previously received inscriptions count, that would have made a lot more sense to me.

Rhino Keeper
    what are you guys doing with the first part? skipping it with gems? or gonna maybe wait months for random plant drops from the greenhouse? have you bought the magic fruit tree?

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    No, it doesn't appear to be a joke. And the inscriptions already given in Sister, Sister don't seem to count.

I came here to see if anything follows this demand for 5 inscriptions or if it isn't done, we move on to the next step. I don't see any indication of that happening at this point and don't kick me everyone if something has changed while I was typing this.
    2 players have already gemmed through the quest and all steps are now posted on page 1 so you can see what's next.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I see. Ty. Phew. :/

Quote Originally Posted by zoo123g View Post
    what are you guys doing with the first part? skipping it with gems? or gonna maybe wait months for random plant drops from the greenhouse? have you bought the magic fruit tree?
    I'm not skipping. My gems are not there for skipping through goals. It will just take me months to complete. I just gotta remember not to give any of them to the sister, sister goal before getting the first 5. Who knows they could disappear and then I'd have to start all over again with this quest. Boy, this is one cruel joke on TLs part. Still waiting for the fix, too, that was supposed to be days ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwrapper View Post
    Yes you do. On sister sister click to add those 5 you got for skipping.
    I had 7 inscriptions in my inventory. I used gems to skip step#1. I still had only 7 inscriptions in my inventory. I went to "Sister Sister" and clicked to add to that goal. It added 7 inscriptions from my inventory. I did not get 5 inscriptions by paying 100 gems to skip step #1. I'm glad if some players get 5 inscriptions by paying the 100 gems. I did not.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I skipped with gems also with no problems, but I didn't have any scripts in inventory I already pressed them in the sister sister goal.
    Same with me.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    2 players have already gemmed through the quest and all steps are now posted on page 1 so you can see what's next.
    Thanks! But I see nothing that lets me bypass the 5 inscriptions unless I buy my way past it which I won't do for the principal of the thing. It makes even less sense to me that apparently buying the 5 inscriptions add them to the Sister, Sister quest because that was supposed to be a long term quest. I am even less happy that while the inscriptions already given under Sister, Sister don't count, but that the Inscription I had in my inventory doesn't count as well. Telling me that buying my way through will add 5 inscriptions to the long term Sister, Sister as well is even more distressing.

Am I the only one who was expecting us to pick up with the main story line where the story line is the most important part of the update, not throwing another reiteration of last month's same long term quest at us? This is not even a new long term quest! Recycling the same quest in less than a month looks to me like the ideas have run out and we are seeing the death throes of our favorite game. I hope that's not it. Time will tell. At this point I am not going to play this update because I don't have any faith in it.

Someone wake me up when we get back to the main story line. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    This new quest line feels like a glitch. To start a quest line off with the same exact requirement as a long term goal is insanity. Without gems I won't be able to advance in the story line for at least a month, if not longer.

Extremely disenchanted at the moment. I honestly have no desire to play this game right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I understand the frustration, but this is just a mindless game we play to pass the time. I remember going about 6 months without ANY goals at all. It's not a contest. Just work in your kingdom, visit neighbors and enjoy. I love this game!

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast