Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone gotten more than 1 Ore from their Oxa at a time? Or does the ~75% drop rate estimate account for getting 0, 1, 2, or 3 (+?) sometimes?

The Possibility for the "big stretch" items to drop multiples was mentioned as a fix for last time's crazy schedule earlier in the thread, which is of course a much appreciated change.
    However, the math seems to still be requiring a biiiig stretch of time that might not be doable for some (it's that lovely Energy dropper at the end making this a Hard event, isn't it? 😥❤️ )
    It's unfortunate that the timers are now 4 hours instead of 2 (doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of having them drop multiples? 😂 ) but I don't think it's a bug just a lapse of reasoning? Hopefully something that may be changed to allow those still plodding through the early stages a chance of finishing.

Edit: By the way, I totally looooove the purple galaxy spiral look of the ore, it's so pretty! 🥰❤️
    ( more please 🥺 ) ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-11-21 at 06:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Has anyone gotten more than 1 Ore from their Oxa at a time? Or does the ~75% drop rate estimate account for getting 0, 1, 2, or 3 (+?) sometimes?

The Possibility for the "big stretch" items to drop multiples was mentioned as a fix for last time's crazy schedule earlier in the thread, which is of course a much appreciated change.
    However, the math seems to still be requiring a biiiig stretch of time that might not be doable for some (it's that lovely Energy dropper at the end making this a Hard event, isn't it? ❤️ )
    It's unfortunate that the timers are now 4 hours instead of 2 (doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of having them drop multiples?  ) but I don't think it's a bug just a lapse of reasoning? Hopefully something that may be changed to allow those still plodding through the early stages a chance of finishing.

Edit: By the way, I totally looooove the purple galaxy spiral look of the ore, it's so pretty! 殺❤️
    ( more please 梁 ) ❤️
    8 collections from Oxa resulting in single drops of 1 ore all 8 times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    8 collections from Oxa resulting in single drops of 1 ore all 8 times.
    Oh boy. 😥

S8, was this intentional?

Although it's clear that this type of event was designed to try to stretch and fill the full (or majority of) amount of time allotted with various challenges and provide obstacles worthy of such lovely prizes, it would be nice if a little more grace period was left for those who can't start on time or who have real-life obligations that preclude setting timers during work hours. I don't mean to sound like a broken record just further echoing the sentiments of others while I have a moment.

Rhino Keeper
    I am currently crafting my first Oxa. Due to the low drop rate of the Hydrosomething Water it will take 2 days to craft the other Oxas.
    Should I go on or should I stop now? Is this doable? Oxa drops are my main concern. All the rest is under control.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I am currently crafting my first Oxa. Due to the low drop rate of the Hydrosomething Water it will take 2 days to craft the other Oxas.
    Should I go on or should I stop now? Is this doable? Oxa drops are my main concern. All the rest is under control.
    S8 are usually quite responsive to bugs/coding errors flagged up in the forums. If the Oxa timer is unintentional, it should be fixed fairly rapidly either today or tomorrow. So I would hang on till at least tomorrow.

I’ve flagged this up with a few posts in succession to highlight the low mathematical possibility of finishing the event without gems if you don’t have all 3 Oxa by tonight (tomorrow latest) and religiously collect from 3, 5 times a day. This applies to high level players who need 6 portal keys. Remember you will also need to factor portal key crafting time at the end to avoid losing Pavo if drops come close to event end time.
    Last edited by zoroak; 01-11-21 at 08:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    I have only been getting single drops of 1 Portal Ore each collection as well. The Hydronous Hollow can give 3 Hydronous Water from one collection, even though it rarely happens. That can speed you up a bit. I will be crafting my 3rd Oxa by tonight, so I will advise about my progress. Good luck to all, and hang in there. I am sure S8 will come to the rescue in some manner shortly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I think you're as far in the event as you can be at this moment. (whiteout Gemming ahead or buying Value Packs)
    If it's hopeless for you, it's hopeless for 95% of the players..
    I agree some things sound a bit challenging, but we still have 10 days and S8 usually makes sure it's (somewhere near) doable.
    Try not to stress to much (and never quit before all the facts are known.. much is unclear for now)

Executive Chef
    The ability to craft Portalpillars disappears once you craft all three!

If you want to craft more than one regular Portalpillar you must do it before crafting the Portalpillar Gigantus!

Wish I knew before I crafted all three ...
    I wanted two extra regular Portalpillars.

SW could you please add this info page 1.
    Also could you please request that Storm8 restore the ability to craft Portalpillars til the end of the event?
    Thanks. x

Here’s my Portalpillar Grove...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2FE32378-2EA4-447C-BFC4-28C0A3E5884F.jpeg 
Views:	250 
Size:	411.7 KB 
ID:	58127
    Last edited by hagypagy; 01-11-21 at 08:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The picture you show is the possibility to craft the third portalpillar. The pink one. From what I can see you can craft it. We are only allowed to have a max of 1 blue one and 1 pink one, that is why the blue one is locked in the pic you included.

It might have thrown you off because the order of them moves, but you can craft all 3.
    Good catch Sylvan! I worried for a bit you could only craft 3 in total, but good to see it was a false alarm

Have any Android users been able to summon the gigantic from the Portal yet? 2 days later and I still haven't