Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    With all this gold with this up date wants us to use, thinking TL up to some thing , to me the nugget is the hardest one to recoup too
    Certainly some tough, hard restocking to be done. I went from 99 to 68 golden nuggets...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I agree. I'm not happy either about giving away golden nuggets that are an extremely rare drop. Anyone else upset about the need to give up so many? I'm debating on gem skipping which will be a first for me. Appreciate any thoughts or regrets from those that gem skipped and those that gave up all those nuggets.

Thanks
    I used some nuggets and gem skipped the rest

I feel that I will be collecting the mitts forever since I seem to rarely get fertilizer and I have very few gems. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Certainly some tough, hard restocking to be done. I went from 99 to 68 golden nuggets...
    Thinking soon there be a gem purchase to help us recoupe, what do you think

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This goal is for players who have only just freed Thurston and have his fort. This means that you won't have nuggets in store like a level 50 player. Don't be discouraged! And don't think about using gems!! sir Daisy's isn't going anywhere.

Yes this goal may take many months for the lower levelled players or for those that use their golden items for the gem royal exchange trades or if you don't permanently have your device attached to your hands! lol. Finishing this goal can't be a pre-requisite for any of the current story lines, so TAKE YOUR TIME!

Congrats on getting the barracks too! Slow and steady is just as good as speedy Gonzales! Be encouraged!!

Thanks SW but it's not about Sir Daisy, that goal is on the back burner for now.

It's about getting the jousting arena upgraded in time for the next monster token challenge. As I said I'm an android player so already at a massive disadvantage with the monster challenge and I doubt there are going to be an infinite number of 'parts' to collect gold tokens.
    In the last one I only managed to collect 4 and I was playing like a demon!! Lol. If it continues on that vein I'd need at least 25 'parts' before I collected enough 😢

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    With all this gold with this up date wants us to use, thinking TL up to some thing , to me the nugget is the hardest one to recoup too
    Ok, where are you getting your golden apples from?? I have only received 3 since I've been playing, compared with over 20 nuggets.
    Last edited by Wonkaland99; 08-10-15 at 08:24 AM.

Banned
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025268

Golden apple [It is a very rare drop]
    Found: magic garden, Apple tree, Traverse Desert Sands adventure, Feral Lands Adventure, Trade with Farmers in Royal Exchange, from one -off fortune of the fortune tent,
    Uses: golden trade, various goals.
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....63-Golden-Eggs
    A thread about Sir Piggy and how to get it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Ok, where are you getting your golden apples from?? I have only received 3 since I've been playing, compared with over 20 nuggets.
    I have 99 gold Apple ..gotten them from sweet feast adventure ,my 8 apple trees, magic,garden

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    if you were unable to level up your arena before because the build button was greyed out, this has now been fixed....

Please post if you are still having this issue. Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guinnatar View Post
    I feel that I will be collecting the mitts forever since I seem to rarely get fertilizer and I have very few gems. Any suggestions?
    wait it out.. there are goals that will take you longer then this.. Its a way to keep interest going...