Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Ok Kooky let me get this straight
    So you're saying I can get more than 20 gold per day from my neighbours ?!!!
    Cause at some point the game tells us " This player has reached the maximum amount of gold...

Please clarify this
    Thank you
    You will see this message when you try to send a neighbor gold after you have already sent out your three gold per day.
    You should be able to get unlimited gold from neighbors.

If you have gotten more than 20 in one day, you must have alot of loyal neighbors.. lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    can everyone with an album see its info there? When I press on it in the album it will not popup with the info, it does nothing.O_o The rest act normal just the TD does this.
    My information pops up in my album, but I have not purchased this dragon yet .
    Is anyone else that purchased this dragon having issues with your album?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Can you write down how much food it eats at each level and post back here? I wonder if it eats more than the Cosmic dragons...
    Will do, but I still have at least a day of collecting coins before I can even buy the habitat. There must be someone who has already done this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Will do, but I still have at least a day of collecting coins before I can even buy the habitat. There must be someone who has already done this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Can you write down how much food it eats at each level and post back here? I wonder if it eats more than the Cosmic dragons...
    Food cost are same as Cosmic.

lvl. 1) 25 x5=125
    lvl. 2) 50 x5=250
    lvl. 3) 125 x5=625
    lvl. 4) 300x5=1,500
    lvl. 5) 750 x5=3,750
    lvl. 6) 1,250 x5=6,250
    lvl. 7) 3,000 x5=15,000
    lvl. 8) 7,000 x5=35,000
    lvl. 9) 12,500 x5=62,500
    125,000 total

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I don't think it is similar to the Treasure Cave. I have collected 3 gold from it already. I guess it's timed based on the lvl, mine is at lvl 9 (4gold/day) so evey so often I will see it say I have one gold available. It will keep adding the gold until it gets to five then it would stop until you collect, just like coins in a habitat I guess.

Although, I am watching the next time I collect I could swear when I collected last it didn't add it to my count... I guess will seee next time.

Also, can everyone with an album see its info there? When I press on it in the album it will not popup with the info, it does nothing.O_o The rest act normal just the TD does this.
    If you feel that your count isn't increasing when you collect, you can email support@teamlava.com and ask Support to verify it. ^_^

The Treasure Dragon not having an info window in the Dragon Album is by design. Users can only have one Treasure Dragon per account. Since Dragons can be purchased from the Dragon Album, to enforce the cap on the amount of Treasure Dragons you can have, that option isn't available. However, if you don't have the Dragon, the option will be available. You can still view the info through other avenues.

Banned
    Food cost are same as Cosmic.

lvl. 1) 25 x5=125
    lvl. 2) 50 x5=250
    lvl. 3) 125 x5=625
    lvl. 4) 300x5=1,500
    lvl. 5) 750 x5=3,750
    lvl. 6) 1,250 x5=6,250
    lvl. 7) 3,000 x5=15,000
    lvl. 8) 7,000 x5=35,000
    lvl. 9) 12,500 x5=62,500
    125,000 total
    Thanks! Nice to see it doesn't eat gold lol

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I didn't get the update at all? No treasur dragon in my store? But i did get the pop up about quatzel beeing limited? Anybody else? And i'm iOS
    Same for me. iOS, iPad 4, level 90. No treasure dragon offered to me; no diamond achieved yet; lost out on Easter; BUT I do have the pop up limiting quetzal ( which I cannot now get, along with any future diamond hybrids that go limited)! My feedback? This game has ceased being an enjoyable one and its time on my iPad is limited as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by megaloos View Post
    Same for me. iOS, iPad 4, level 90. No treasure dragon offered to me; no diamond achieved yet; lost out on Easter; BUT I do have the pop up limiting quetzal ( which I cannot now get, along with any future diamond hybrids that go limited)! My feedback? This game has ceased being an enjoyable one and its time on my iPad is limited as well.
    Have you got the latest update from the App Store? .... You should be using version 1.4

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Have you got the latest update from the App Store? .... You should be using version 1.4
    I currently am 1:1 gold to time in breeding, etc. if I update, won't the gold cost double? What are the chances of breed time doubling? Can TL be trusted in this regard?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by megaloos View Post
    I currently am 1:1 gold to time in breeding, etc. if I update, won't the gold cost double? What are the chances of breed time doubling? Can TL be trusted in this regard?
    The breed/gold cost changes were pushed so updating does not effect it. Mine stayed the same after updating to 1.4