Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikoDrake View Post
    Is this an ios only dragon plz?
    It's currently not available for me and those of my friends who are on Android, so I would assume it's only IOS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Why am I visiting around the community and see players still lying about breeding it? And saying they are trying to breed a second but are being told they have reached their limit? Then when others are asking I'd they bought it they are pretending like they have trade secrets.

It's so darn silly! I see players telling them they are special, amazing, a good god fearing person, that TL favors the, because they cracked the code of diamond dragons a long time ago, a perfect friend, a good dragon breeding teacher....

Who needs AMC when you have the walls of the game filled with so much hilarity?
    People lie for attention, it's sad... I'm going to put on my wall TD = Buy only! A lot of people do not check the forums... just before somebody was trying to breed Clockwork and couldn't understand why he doesn't have it after weeks of trying. I told him you can win it on iOS or buy it, and being on android he had no idea that iOS had many features and was glad I told him.

Anyone thinking they can breed this dragon can think again, Gold machine was never going to be free.

Hey everyone, we're currently looking into a display issue. Regardless of what the info text shows in your Market, the correct amount of gold that a level 1 Treasure Dragon will yield is 1 Gold per day. Sorry for the confusion!

We're not intentionally giving you any incorrect information. And as a reminder, we are humans, too. We do make mistakes.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-29-13 at 12:14 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, we're currently looking into a display issue. Regardless of what the info text shows in your Market, the correct amount of gold that a level 1 Treasure Dragon will yield is 1 Gold per day. Sorry for the confusion!
    Regardless of the disappointment we're feeling, I truly appreciate your responses to our confusion. Thank you for taking a moment to clarify.

Farm Supplier

We're not intentionally giving you any incorrect information. And as a reminder, we are humans, too. We do make mistakes.
    Will people who bought gold to buy this under the pretext that it gave one gold per hour get a refund?

Fashion Designer
    I'm not buying this right away. don't have a spot for the habitat yet and it will take at least three more days to get the maps i need and then another two-three days to clear. then probably another day to clear what trees/rocks are there. hopefully by the time i have a spot for it there is another gold sale or i will wait until there is one.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it available on Android? Usually it would say iOS only if not, but I'd like a confirmation. I don't see it on the Android yet...

Fashion Designer
    So, Epic Treasure Dragon gives out 5 gold per day. Which means, in 160 days, I'll get my 800 gold back. That's a lot of days.

I think I'll just hang onto my gold in case the treasure cave comes around again.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or did anyone else get a convienient gold sale along with this update??

Executive Chef

Well, thanks for the words. It's good to have someone come around to speak to us.

And you're not humans. You can't fool us! You're pandas, and ponies, and turtles! Lol.