Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Goals Jan 8

Farm Supplier
    you all can add me if needed #^^

There is ALWAYS a lag on how the system processes requests. Some neighbors will receive a request right away while others don't get it until hours later. The same thing happens when a request is granted - no telling how long it will take until the item us delivered. What's worse, there seems to be no direct correlation between request fulfillment and notifications on the newsfeed. You may be notified before you actually get the item. Then again, you may be notified a couple days later. LOL
    If you invite me (using my forum name), I grant all goal requests, for what it's worth. I've been waiting for my 20th HAIR CURLER for over 12 hours now and I've got - what - some 500 neighbors?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm waiting on hair curlers but probably won't be till tommorow till I'm able to get all those sense we can only get 20 a day anyway and we need 20 curlers. This goal is going fast so far. I finally have a good group of neighbours who send things. I'm sure we will have to make the catalog at some point to finish the goal, and any catalog items made prier usally don't count towards completion. I'm just glad this is a goal so more people can have this display that play. That want it.
    I sent you a neighbor invite.

Quote Originally Posted by darlinlildeb View Post
    I sent you a neighbor invite.
    Thanks I"m almost done now just waiting on my 25 catalog items to be done

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    It's as though you read my mind!! Thanks for the heads-up on the next goals. I really like the sewing machine, but I'll wait 'til I get the rest of the shampoo. :-)
    This goal says "Have" the sewing machine. I already bought it before I saw the goal...it counted. I sew in real life...HAD to get it!! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_ghost View Post
    Ugh.. These closet goals are so annoying. I've already bought all the gold items, now I gotta spend gems yet again to complete a goal? Great! >.<
    Sad part is, I don't have enough gems to complete it. Maybe if we had more time to complete the Xmas stuff.. Really miffed they pulled catalogs I didn't expect them too as well. Thanks again TL.
    I still have a lot of the xmas catalogs in my xmas version of the game, and I have the pretty pilgrim in the Tday version. I also have a bunch of recipes for tday and xmas in the respective verions of bakery and restaurant. I'm playing those versions until I master them or they take em away completely. I want the gems...once I get them, I don't care if I have the catalogs or recipes anymore. Though it sure would be nice to have stuff ready for each holiday before they get around to releasing the content next time around. Maybe they should give us a "Holiday" tab in the catalog, so they don't clog up the rest of the catalog. As opposed to taking it all away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Okay I think after I'm done with these goals I'm going to clean up my neighbors list... I've accepted like 30+ requests sent to me ..... And asked for shampoo to some of those that sent me request and I have only received 6 shampoos. I'm I shocked
    Thanks to those that accepted my request
    But don't want to clean it in case goals already recognized # of neighbors I have and the ask me to add more
    You can add me. I will send you one.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, TL...why are my requests not going through? I sent a request last night to my second account, 24 hours later it still has not arrived. I might as well have sent snail mail, not electronic transmission. How about clearing the log jam.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, I know I don't have to buy the items shown. My problem is I've already bought everything except some of the gem items, no coin items left to buy in my closet.

Quote Originally Posted by digital_ghost View Post
    Thank you, I know I don't have to buy the items shown. My problem is I've already bought everything except some of the gem items, no coin items left to buy in my closet.
    Sorry digital. Misread your post. Sorry to hear you have no coin items to purchase. Are there some low gem items left instead?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast