Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    When do we need eggs; I?m just needing feathers. I have 8. I started off buying two ducks and then I bought two more and then two more until I got up to 8. Lol.
    Sorry, I meant feathers. Not eggs. We need a ton of feathers.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I found out that the old log will also spawn a beaver. So far from 3 logs each has spawned a beaver. And they take 3 chops instead of the 5 dead trees do. The wood chips aren't a guaranteed drop but I did get some from the beavers spawned by the logs.

And thanks again for the reminder about the faux reindeer for coal, they are helping tremendously.

The dancing ghost couple drops living wood if I remember.

I'm hoping S8 didn't change the process so folks who want two dapper ducks can make them.

Living wood
    Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, L4/5 Faerie Bulb, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth, Stargazer's Ridge, Forest Stag, Lonely Mummy, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Rooted Mine, Fawn, Spring Dragon, Cherry Blossom Tree, Icy Willow, Twisted Willow, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), shattered tuftkin, scorched tuftkin, Phoenix, Victorian Garden, Faerie's Breath, Faerie Teacup Garden, Corgi, Mossy Oak, Mothraki Warrior, Woodland cannon, Woodland Sanctuary, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Cherry blossom phoenix, Blossom tree, Blossom phoenix, Tuftkin Kit, Woodland bear, Meadow tree, Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Snow Ape, Great Holiday Tree, Grand rooted lilium, Royal Phoenix, Sleeper Gnome, Gold Digger Gnome, Clover tree, Candy Tuftkin, Tamed Mantiwort, Flying Machine, Storybook Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Delilah, Raven Atrium, Walter the Wizard, Robot Phoenix, Candy Cane Tuftkin, Mothmonster, Spark tree, Florizel, Music Shop, Songless Bird, Maebee the Faerie, Wooden Beehive, Baby Gnome, Leopard, Lemur, Chester, Autumn Treeple, Bailey, Bao, Ping, Dearly Departed Dancers, Fern, Portalpillar, Holiday Garden, Faerie Hideaway
    Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
    Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood
    Uses: Wood to flesh potion, architect paste, trade with Belladonna, nature caravan, Gathering Ingredients and Designing the Potion (Ivy's), Strictly Ornamental (Sabina's), Fickle Faeries
    Crafted: potion shop, 15 minutes - 20 wood, 10 white petals, 5 water
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-26-21 at 05:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So what offer comes up to be purchased after the 35 minutes of energy one? Does it change each time you level up?
    ETA the 35 minute pack comes with some feathers - not sure if 15 or 20, as well as some coal, black cloth - whatever else is shown. Just not sure how much of each as I don?t know how many I had before I bought the pack.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    So what offer comes up to be purchased after the 35 minutes of energy one? Does it change each time you level up?
    ETA the 35 minute pack comes with some feathers - not sure if 15 or 20, as well as some coal, black cloth - whatever else is shown. Just not sure how much of each as I don?t know how many I had before I bought the pack.
    My current offer won't load, showing me what I would get. No way am I considering spending $ on an unknown.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    The mother and baby ducks are walkers with the final prize
    Last edited by funone2014; 06-27-21 at 04:25 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ronja, there is no way anyone could have known about the change up. And there's still a chance that it will be fixed. We'll have to wait and see and hope for a good report.
    I am hopeful! I think this is a game Easter egg in this event type. When they do not want to allow two of something, they give us a new building to craft it, like the igloo workshop, flower stand, etc., so we do not use forge or workshop. Also, they only allow one initial thing to drop, like others have written, we would have only gotten one brown egg.

Executive Chef
    Same here Sofia. My current offer is $16.99 NZ, and I can't see what it is. It's an expensive gamble that I'm not prepared to take.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    The mother and baby chicks are walkers with the final prize
    Chicks, or ducklings? What mother? I missed something somewhere!

Was just looking at the requirements for low vs high level players. I am stunned than the requirements for the goals are almost identical. So lower levels use, what, 15 less duck feathers overall (Level 5 needs 5 less, level 6 needs 10 less) and that's it? The number of blocks, beams, wood chips, fabric, etc. are all the same as higher levels? I guess if lower levels can make it Level 5, the building will drop $1K coins at least.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-26-21 at 07:59 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I?m also confused about the ?walkers,? but I?m quite sure funone2014 meant ducklings, not chicks, and the brown duck is obviously a hen, so she would be a mother duck. I just can?t figure out how we get walkers. Is it the ones from the splash screen for the event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My current offer won't load, showing me what I would get. No way am I considering spending $ on an unknown.
    Only part of it will load for me. It?s 10 trade tickets, 50 gnawed planks, and an unknown amount of the blocks and beams needed. I would buy it if it had 35 minutes unlimited again; that was well worth it.