Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Daily gem videos

So on July 22nd was the last time I received my 10 daily gem videos.

Then on the 23rd I went onto my bakery story account and they weren't there. They have been showing up every 24 hours at 2pm. I waited a little longer till 6 and still they didn't arrive.

So now I'm worried, I don't know if I did anything wrong. I know that the last time I had them; after I finished watching the videos I downloaded two of storm8's games for 8 more gems. So in total I had 108 gems. I'm not sure if there is a limit because I'm level 27 on that account or what but I'm really sad about it and I just don't know what to do.

I haven't bought any gems and I haven't used any from my different accounts. I'm trying to save to customize my bakery and team lava is taking quiet a while to get to my complaint. so I'm on here to see if anyone has been through this and has answers?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players.
    It may be removed or changed overtime.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-18 at 12:10 AM.

Over time I've had about 4 different bakery story games I've played. Someone stole my iPod touch once so I lost everything. so I had to start over on my new iPod touch which is locked now so I need to take it to a Apple Store. So in 2012 I started playing again on bakery story on my new then iPad. I still play with this game account on my new iPhone however I've noticed that the daily gems would try to appear then disappear this never getting to use them. Now the daily gems never even appear even for a moment. Now I also was playing this game on my older iPhone as I liked to gift to myself. I always got the daily gems on that iPhone. What's going on and why can't I get the daily gems on my bakery story? I get my daily Utes on all my other storm games with my newer phone.

Where did it go?

I have heard of players having the option to watch ads (videos) in their bakery for FREE GEMS. However, I NEVER HAVE SEEN that option in my bakery, in fact, it looks to be MISSING!!! Why is this? My iphone is updated to the latest version.

Executive Chef
    It wasn't offered to all players, just a random thing some people got.

Free gems are gone?!

I was getting the free gem adds and a couple days ago they disappeared and have not come back but I'm still getting them on my other games. What's up storm8?

The Honorable Panda
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players.
    It may be removed or changed overtime.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Unhappy Not getting daily videos

Why am I not getting to watch daily videos for diamonds. Is this happening to anyone else?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieNezDorsch View Post
    Why am I not getting to watch daily videos for diamonds. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Please see Kooky's post (#7).

Merged threads.

Free Gem Videos Gone?

I have had the option to watch three ads once every 24 hours and earn 3 gems total by watching them since I rejoined the game early this summer. However, that option was removed about two weeks ago and I have to say I'm very disappointed because I do not have the money to spend on buying gems as I'm in college, and I liked the fact I was able to earn a few every day with no cost. Does anyone know why the option suddenly disappeared?? Thanks!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast