Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Will the mugs we have collected for the root beer goal be used to get other parts in future goals, or should we just redeem them for parts before the goal ends? We all like to plan, and time is short.

Thanks
    Maybe you missed out my reply to your earlier post on this....

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Can a mod please find out if we will be using these collectibles in the future, or should we turn them into parts before goal's end? The progress meter/chef hat that counts as you redeem collectibles is still on zero, is that right?

Thanks, K
    Update:
    It's intended that the progress bars for these collectibles do not move. These collections are not permanent.
    Since these collections are not permanent, you may want to consider redeeming them before they are gone but that's entirely up to you. I would not be able to tell you if and what parts would be used for future goals since Storm8 does not speculate on updates.

(Merged duplicate thread to existing thread)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rayndovn View Post
    I want to ask. When the event ends, we can't build root beer barrel anymore ?
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Good question. It would also be extremely helpful to know if, when the goal ends:
    Will the jars in Collectibles disappear?
    Will the parts built using Collectibles disappear?
    Will the root beer appliances disappear?
    Many of us enjoy being able to plan our strategy, and execute it in the most intelligent way possible. We were all blindsided by this goal...a few helpful hints regarding what will happen in two days would be appreciated.
    I'm checking on these to get more information for you guys....

Until I get a definite answer, these are my speculations. I think we will be able to build more root barrel as long as you have unlocked it in your Market and have the required parts. The collections aren't permanent but I believe we keep the parts which we have redeemed.

Rynetory2, I Appreciate all your hard work and help!!! Thanks to everyone who helps with these goals!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    not that it matters to me, because I've finished my goals and I don't care for more stove/barrels but suddenly most of my jars are gone. I remembering I had 30-50 of each colors, and suddenly yesterday when I log on, I had 97 all GREEN JARS!

The next time I log on, it says I ONLY have 11,12 each! hahaha

I didn't exchange for the parts, most of the parts I have now (1 rootbeer ticket, 10 gear, 8 fuse, 5 token), I think are mostly from neighbors

I remember reading few pages back of people losing jars too? my feedback is, is the jars thing so unstable?

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the info, all ...but we still don't know/haven't been told if these collectibles will be used in future goals. I got in the first reply that they're not permanent. Still doesn't answer, s8, if we will need them in the future. After this work and mess, before they disappear, it would be nice to know Thanks, mods and all for your help

I was one of the ppl who lost jars But I hadn't! Like you my numbers bounced around and then showing 9/10 etc. I Finally realized it didn't show 3rd number, once it past 100 it showed 10!!! My guess it will be same for you! I did still not receive all 4 all the time though. I would have 50 of 1 jar and 20 of a different 1.Once you collect below the 100 mark it should show like 99, 70 whatever, etc. The moderator says jars will probably vanish so turn the jars into parts!! Would have loved this goal if it only had less parts required!!! Love challenges, but even with getting jars 72 each is just too out there, too much stress. Really hoping S8 rethinks the goals!! Hope this helps!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm checking on these to get more information for you guys....

Until I get a definite answer, these are my speculations. I think we will be able to build more root barrel as long as you have unlocked it in your Market and have the required parts. The collections aren't permanent but I believe we keep the parts which we have redeemed.
    I'm just more confused now, if the collectibles aren't permanent then they seem useless for future uses since they wold not apply to anything tat is a current part. I do hope you get an answer for us soon, before they all disappear. I put up a lot of effort into building up a large supply of them for future use, and don't want to redeem them now because i don't know which parts will be useful or which parts will be throwaways in the future.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    I was one of the ppl who lost jars But I hadn't! Like you my numbers bounced around and then showing 9/10 etc. I Finally realized it didn't show 3rd number, once it past 100 it showed 10!!! My guess it will be same for you! I did still not receive all 4 all the time though. I would have 50 of 1 jar and 20 of a different 1.Once you collect below the 100 mark it should show like 99, 70 whatever, etc. The moderator says jars will probably vanish so turn the jars into parts!! Would have loved this goal if it only had less parts required!!! Love challenges, but even with getting jars 72 each is just too out there, too much stress. Really hoping S8 rethinks the goals!! Hope this helps!
    Yes! I went through the same, could not understand why my numbers had gone down and cooking/serving didn't change them. Finally I realized my numbers were above 100 and I could not see the 3 digit. Redeeming them all now, before the goal ends.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

I've summarised the information as follows.

These are the various ways which you can earn parts to build your appliances:
    1. Request and gift parts from/to your neighbors.
    2. Purchase the Gold Event crate in the Market (Crates tab). Each purchase of this crate costs 8 gems and will give you 6 of one part.
    3. Cooking any new goal recipe in the Goal Appliances has a chance to drop 1 of 4 new collectible event jars. A set of 4 jars can be exchanged for an appliance parts in the Collectibles tab.
    4. Side Goals

Note:
    • These collections in the Collectibles tab are not permanent and the progress bars for them do not move.
    • Collectibles for Appliance Parts and Collectible Crafts will not be available when the goal ends
    • You can keep the parts for future use so make sure you redeem as many parts as you can before the goal ends
    • The Goal appliances will be available in the Market after the goal ends, provided that you have unlocked them by completing the respective goals. You can still build them if you have the required parts.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Collectibles root beer oven

It seems that all collectibles for root beer oven have disappeared?
    Read in bs that collectibles for ovens disappear when new goaal starts

this is so unfair we should have been warned!!

Anybody else experiencing this without knowing this would happen???