Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

My candy rams area licking the cotton candy shrubs. It looks great. And thanks for the tip about looking for the harp in the decoration tab. My decoration tab has so many non-decorations (animals, buildings, etc.) that I didn't think to look there, but it was much easier finding the harp in 246 pages than in 700...

I?ve gotten candy puff, crystal candy, and pink sugar from the Candy Adventure.

Wait what about the harp? I do have it. ��

Sorry to confuse by posting about the harp here--it's not a part of this goal thread. If you have it and want to make items in the Sweetheart Shake that might help you get the pink mink, you want to collect from the harp. See more in the Baron's Tent thread.

Rhino Keeper
    ios(I have an iphone 7 and no more crashes ever since upgrading from a Samsung galaxy s5) is so much better for playing this game and also no problems with my ipad mini 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me what the pink mink is supposed to drop because up to now it only drops a xp(blue star), all this trouble for this is very disappointing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the pink mink is supposed to drop because up to now it only drops a xp(blue star), all this trouble for this is very disappointing.
    Have you collected from it 5 times to grow it up? It is a baby when you first get it so no drops yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    It has to be petted and raised to adult. It drops deco. Check out the Baron Tent thread for more info on drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I?ve crafted 2 rams so far (level 50...40 sugars each). They are adorable!! Craft has not disappeared in my workshop, so I assume I can make more. I have yet to do the adventure to Candy Forest...in chapters 3 & 4, the step auto-completed and I received the reward anyway (2 lollipop trees and 2 puff trees). This one is definitely a little "glitchy"!
    Are you spending any gems? I'm trying to decide if I can finish this without spending gems. I have two more rams to slay before I can craft my first. It seems to me it will be hard to get the shack to level 10 without gems. Maybe I'm wrong.

Nightclub Owner
    I completed the two adventures needed for Ch4 Goal 1 to receive my free 2 Cotton Candy Shrubs but both Adventures only had the Chocolate Rock in the Crate. I'm just going to collect form the Lollipop Tree and Cotton Candy Shrub until we hear from the team on Monday.