Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/29: Monster Hunt season 32 & LB

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Everything I have read and heard before today supports what you are saying - get the cooking camp as soon as possible, so that is my plan.
    I ne ver got the cooking camp and haven't had any problems. My first feast droppers joined my kingdom in the last year.

Before that I would make the simple feasts regularly. I built up my feast supply to 30 so that I could still send adventureseven during times I couldn't really play. Wizard SCHOOLS, unicorns, Alicorns and cabbage hut are the best additions to my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Everything I have read and heard before today supports what you are saying - get the cooking camp as soon as possible, so that is my plan.
    I ne ver got the cooking camp and haven't had any problems. My first feast droppers joined my kingdom in the last year.

Before that I would make the simple feasts regularly. I built up my feast supply to 30 so that I could still send adventureseven during times I couldn't really play. Wizard SCHOOLS, unicorns, Alicorns and cabbage hut are the best additions to my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    What you use your tokens on depends where you're at in your game play. For me the kitchens and my two bakeries are practically obsolete because I have many food and feast droppers. At some point the cooking camp will not be of any use to you, but I do remember the time I had to run them non stop and it still wasn't enough to keep up with demand from events and adventures - it's very valuable if you're at this stage.
    On the other hand I think the mrc and cabbage hut are a better long term investment and I still don't see them running out of usefulness, get the hut now and let your cabbages accumulate, only use them when there are awesome prices, I got 25+ alicorns/energy droppers, most of my feast droppers and several guaranteed trade ticket droppers from the Barons tent.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper

I never got the cooking camp and have never needed it-I barely use both kitchens to be honest. I would go for the cabbage hut first.
    StormID: neferlala

Executive Chef
    Quick FYI - just got a gem from a bronze trade.

I like doing the Skyhawks but the clouds are a looooong way from my Trade Wagon so I have to scroll across my whole kingdom to trade. Right now it’s close to all my horses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Quick FYI - just got a gem from a bronze trade.

I like doing the Skyhawks but the clouds are a looooong way from my Trade Wagon so I have to scroll across my whole kingdom to trade. Right now it?s close to all my horses.
    Are you getting tokens from the skyhawks? I am not....getting points on the LB, but no tokens.I had a skyhawk parked when the MH started, and noticed I didn't get any tokens at all when I finished it.

edit: that has been fixed, I just tried again
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Are you getting tokens from the skyhawks? I am not....getting points on the LB, but no tokens.I had a skyhawk parked when the MH started, andnoticed I didn't get any when I finished it.
    I got no tokens from first two skyhawks when MH began, but have been getting them starting with the third one

Fashion Designer
    In my opinion the cooking camp is not useful. I'd go for the MRC or the cabbage hut first. There's also the wizard portal. There're many feast droppers nowadays that will help you go on adventures without ever having to cook feasts. There're many food dropper items as well, from sugar to chocolate, flour, to fruit pies. I mostly use my kitchens and cooking camp to do the trade with the Barron for the chance to get 5 gems.

Fashion Designer
    This is for ShibuyaCloth, pls ignore if you don't need it anymore. 1 square. 22 hour timer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1AD02FF4-CD01-4976-A7DE-AF5A32B0E672.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	59122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07A4A706-174C-4884-A7E5-DD9D8F6AD59D.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	59123

Fashion Designer
    Also 1 square, 22 hr timer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	751CEC86-C6D6-49AF-A90C-A646A5AC325D.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	59124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7DC19D2-DCA2-48ED-ADC7-EC09D373F9D1.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	59125

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast