Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I hate to disappoint all those excited for scrolls but I'm on goal 5 and it rewards TWO scrolls. That is not going to help much in finishing the Academy students.
    Yes the number of scrolls is very tiny l thought I needed less scrolls but I need 8 more for Kelsie. I'm on chapter 6 where I get 3 so if we get five more I should be good

Fashion Designer
    I only needed 10 more. Being that close for months was really frustrating. I now have what I need for Kelcie and Idris, but am waiting for a good place the unlimited energy after getting Chase.

Based on past events, I am expecting about 50 scrolls total for this event.

Executive Chef
    When does the daily fairy request/daily fairy tasks reset? I'm waiting here impatiently as I want to get the tasks done for the day.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    When does the daily fairy request/daily fairy tasks reset? I'm waiting here impatiently as I want to get the tasks done for the day.
    Usually, around the time that you completed the previous tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have more fangbeasts spawning than skunkupines from the clawed stump. Serious loss of energy!
    Other than that, it seems a pleasant event with a nice prize. Thank you S8.
    Yeah! The spawn rate of the Fangbeasts seems unusually high in this event. I seem to be fighting two of them for every Skunkupine I put down.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    My game hasn't played the music for well over a year (and it's not because I've got it turned off in settings!)
    Are you playing on an iPad? I had the same problem a while back. I did not have music turned on, tried to change all settings, etc. Nothing worked. I gave up at that time but later on when pulling down the adjustment screen from the upper right corner (home button on right) I saw the red crossed off bell. Clicked it on and can now hear the music when I want. It is easier than scrolling all over my pretty large realm to check for a monster. Otherwise I keep it off, I find it annoying.

SKUNKUPINE

Found: Blue-Flower Penstemon, Cloudberry Bush, Iceland Poppy Patch, Red Trillium, Rocket Larkspur, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Auranticum Shrub, Red Trillium Shrub, Iceland Poppy Shrub, Larkspur Shrub, Penstemon Shrub, White Trillium Shrub, Corn, Fellora Blossom, Gingerbloom, Wheat, Sugar Cane, Tomato, Aspen Tree, Patch of Tall Grass, Skunkupine Trap, Fire Fox, Pepe le Skunkupine, Shih Tzu, Lair of Beast

Farm Supplier
    What do we exactly collect crowns for? I just noticed town square selling brand new walking bears for 200 gems.

Fashion Designer
    I am now getting a better spawn rate for the skunkupine versus fangbeast. Thank you S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    What do we exactly collect crowns for? I just noticed town square selling brand new walking bears for 200 gems.
    The crowns are for the Academy main story line goals.

Edit. Oops, sorry misread. Crowns are for the walkers, scrolls are for the Academy goals.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 04-11-21 at 02:34 AM.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast