Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    I have not received any eggs yet and I've been collecting since day one of this event. Is it possible that there is a glitch related to the side goal not being finished? When I did the side goal, I did not know I already had a monster on the board. When I clicked to slay a flyger, I was guided to the egg so I clicked on it. Nothing happened and I did not receive my 20 gem reward. The side goal is still there. I have all feathers needed due to mistakenly clicking gem skip on the goal, and I have 12 of 13 straw from collections. What could be the issue here? S8 please help.
    * One thing to note is that there are two different Flygers: Flygers and Ferocious Flygers. Ferocious Flygers only spawn from the Peacock Nests that cost Gems. ****ing a regular Flyger will not count towards the Goal in One Flew Over The Peacock's Nest, as this requires a Ferocious Flyger.

Extract from post 1.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulan12 View Post
    I am with you, this is just another of a long string of storm eight games where you can't get anything if you don't spend a lot of money on Gems!!! I am so tired of starting these ridiculous challenges where it is impossible to finish them, unless maybe you're on your computer 24-7. It's just a waste of time! Those Flygers don't even skip sword strokes so you can **** them faster. I think it must average 35 to 38 strokes to **** one of them off. That's just way too much energy!!! Most of the main threats now take forever, too. I think it's about time I stop playing this game.

Extremely frustrated.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1366142 This is my post a few pages back to address one of your comments.

Well my peakock was a late bloomer but the third egg finally decided come and he popped his little head out. I am not sure if a second one is possible, but I will try to the end. I have 12/25 feathers, 11/13 for the nests and 0 eggs. It's a long shot with a day, less really to go, but he is beautiful so I will see what I can get and if I can go 50 or less gems I'll be happy. My peacock needs a friend!!!

Ps I agree the animation is beautiful ��
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-09-16 at 09:47 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's a 1x1. When you see it you'll love it. The best animation pet so far.

drops: glimmer dust, jewels
    Oh good. I don't need those. I will happily continue ignoring this quest.

Farm Supplier
    Still no eggs for me and i've been collecting from my stables no less than 5 times a day. What Storm doesn't appreciate is if you put in the effort you should be able to finish this task within 4 or 5 days, then allowing people to spend time restocking items which is near on impossible nowadays as you are forced to play the event for the entire duration with its random poor drops... and on top of that another event will start straight after, so there is hardly any free time between events to stock up. I'm a level 50 with plenty of stock, but it is gradually draining so i feel for the lower level players as they dont stand a chance with the bigger demanding tasks. Do Storm also think we don't play any other of their games, because I do and they require a lot of time too and they should also account for that with their 'luck', 'energy draining' and 'timed' events..
    Last edited by adekil40; 11-09-16 at 04:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Oh good. I don't need those. I will happily continue ignoring this quest.
    Glimmer dust and jewels are probably my most frequently maxed items....much as I love the graphics with the peacock opening it's tail every few seconds, it is a last priority for energy consumption.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    I have not received any eggs yet and I've been collecting since day one of this event. Is it possible that there is a glitch related to the side goal not being finished? When I did the side goal, I did not know I already had a monster on the board. When I clicked to slay a flyger, I was guided to the egg so I clicked on it. Nothing happened and I did not receive my 20 gem reward. The side goal is still there. I have all feathers needed due to mistakenly clicking gem skip on the goal, and I have 12 of 13 straw from collections. What could be the issue here? S8 please help.
    I finished the side goal, but still have received no eggs since day 1 or 2. So I don't think you are stuck because of that. I have 45 feathers, 19 straw, 2 eggs. I'm checking in every 3 hours. I really don't understand the complete lack of egg drops.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I've had all 3 eggs since day 3, and I usually only tried for flyers 1-2 times per day

2 stables and got flyer almost every time

Easiest timed quest to complete by far
    And good luck to you but illustrates my point exactly - some get it all and others miss out. Hardly a fair game

I have 39 feathers. 19 nests and no eggs. Don't understand how I could not get even 1 egg. Do they not come from the stables?

Rhino Keeper
    Am i right in saying this will end tonight (Wednesday) at midnight UK time or midnight Thursday.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED