Page 43 of 301 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    It's possible, but may require a little planning. For one, wait until after 1st of june to move on with this, or until you have all 3 eggs.
    - Be sure you are maxed on jewels when you start.
    - Make sure you can collect from your mines all day long for two days.
    - If you can, buy more jewelllers.
    - Remember to collect from Sabinas house.
    - Do adventures to the ancient vault, have it ready to collect when you start the quest. This adventure usually drops jewels.
    - Save your treasure troves until you need them, they contain lots of jewels.
    - Chop all kinds of rocks and deep cave formations.
    - Ask you friends to start sending you jewels, don't collect your gifts for 6/7 days until you start the quest. The system usually saves your incoming gifts for a week or up to a maximum of 20. This alone should give you 18/20 jewels ready to collect.
    - If you have the 4th shard and have allowed your coal supply to build up again, you can craft jewels in the magic forge.
    - You can do exchanges with Belladonna, this usually gives you jewels.
    - Collect from sir piggy and your regular dragon(s).

All in all I think it's very doable and you don't even need to do everything on the list to get all 200 jewels.

Great help, thanks.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    My bottleneck soon will be Pile of Seeds for crafting Vital Extract.

I hope that everybody will get a fair chance to get all three eggs. Reading through this thread I don't think that's the case at the moment, so come on TL, do something for those who don't have a dragon yet!

And thank you TL for this incredible event! I really enjoy it (probably till I'm out of Seeds ).
    Yes, I agree with all the above.

I'm going thru the seeds very quickly as I didn't have a big supply of vital extract. I'm surprised I had as many seeds as I did considering I only recently upgraded the dark garden and started the new Belladonna quest line. Lucky for me I took a break from crafting dark seeds since I wanted to wait till my glimmer shard/fragments inventory recovered.

Seems like odd timing that this quest, which needs so many seeds, is introduced 2 weeks after the Belladonna quest which has ongoing need for many seeds.

As for dragons, as I'm visiting neighbors today, I'm noticing that many - well more than half - of those level 28 and above, do NOT have any dragons. And this includes some at levels in the mid to high 30's. Very frustrating that they either can't participate at all, or only on a limited basis.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait a second... Since the Pyre Egg is "too hot to handle," doesn't that mean the Ultramarine Egg's description should have been "too cold to hold"?

Executive Chef
    A suggestion.....

Do not complete any goal until you are sure you know which goal follows it and you are ready to start.

The mini timed goals start automatically after you complete the prior goal. You do not want an 8 hour goal which needs a lot of work/energy to start just as you are going to bed.

All the information is on page 1 of the thread but there is a lot of it, so it may help taking time to absorb the information. After finding the egg, there is no rush to get the rest of the goals done to hatch it.

The 10 day event is for finding the eggs only, not for hatching them.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Me too! It's prolly too soon to ask, but what happens if you don't get all/any of the eggs? This is a random drop thing, so it is possible that someone could adventure continuously for the next 10 days and come up bupkus. What happens then?
    Though we don't have the loot system improvements we want yet, we took great pains this time around to try and guarantee that players will get at least 1 egg before the time runs out, if they are able to do the adventure at least once a day. We're monitoring feedback to make sure that this is the case. Remember that it's only day 1! There's lots of time left.

Getting all 3 eggs is a tall order, meant to challenge you lv. 50 players with lots of resources and an advanced game.

Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Wait a second... Since the Pyre Egg is "too hot to handle," doesn't that mean the Ultramarine Egg's description should have been "too cold to hold"?
    Nooooo, missed opportunity!!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Ho hum, I've done 6 adventures (plus the initial one) and have the grand total of zero eggs. A bit disappointing but I guess it's the luck of the draw. Numbers 7 and 8 are out now. I was very lucky to be maxed on seeds and high on swords, mithril and armor so I mostly have to make vital extract.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Though we don't have the loot system improvements we want yet, we took great pains this time around to try and guarantee that players will get at least 1 egg before the time runs out, if they are able to do the adventure at least once a day. We're monitoring feedback to make sure that this is the case. Remember that it's only day 1! There's lots of time left.

Getting all 3 eggs is a tall order, meant to challenge you lv. 50 players with lots of resources and an advanced game.

Nooooo, missed opportunity!!
    Quick question. If I have all the three eggs and three dragon hatched, will the adventure disappear before 06/01?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I keep doing the jeweler's trade, but I'm not getting any jewels 😳
    Huh? The jeweler's trade uses jewels! Jewels in exchange for minerals and ores....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    A suggestion.....

Do not complete any goal until you are sure you know which goal follows it and you are ready to start.

The mini timed goals start automatically after you complete the prior goal. You do not want an 8 hour goal which needs a lot of work/energy to start just as you are going to bed.

All the information is on page 1 of the thread but there is a lot of it, so it may help taking time to absorb the information. After finding the egg, there is no rush to get the rest of the goals done to hatch it.

The 10 day event is for finding the eggs only, not for hatching them.
    The problem with this is some of the timed quests don't start until you get one of the eggs which can come at any time

Quote Originally Posted by forkyfork99 View Post
    The problem with this is some of the timed quests don't start until you get one of the eggs which can come at any time
    I just got the pyre egg this morning and that quest moved to the next part - give 80 stone, 50 wood, & then place the egg. This part is not timed. Now if I tap place the egg, the next step is to give 50 wool with a 12 hour timer.

So I'm waiting on getting other eggs before doing anything with the egg I have now.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-23-14 at 09:31 AM.