Page 18 of 301 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    One more question, the eggs drop from the pyre caverns adventure, is there an equal chance of getting each egg? Once a particular egg retrieved, is that egg removed from the adventure so we are then left with a 50/50 chance of the other eggs or can we still get any of the 3 eggs and have multiples of each dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    One more question, the eggs drop from the pyre caverns adventure, is there an equal chance of getting each egg? Once a particular egg retrieved, is that egg removed from the adventure so we are then left with a 50/50 chance of the other eggs or can we still get any of the 3 eggs and have multiples of each dragon?
    There is not an equal chance of getting each egg. Each egg has a different rarity.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    So, is this a quest only for those who have a dragon or are prepared to use gems to skip the dragon scales?

Rhino Keeper
    2nd one sped up, 3 crystal, 1 light armour...... And 5 energy.
    1 treasure trove, off to open it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    1. Ice,Ice Baby

2. Out if the Frying Pan
    * Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventure
    - 3 hrs from keep
    - 6 hours from barracks
    - 1 Ice sword, 1 Dragon armor, 1000 gold

Drops - treasure trove, Longsword, wisp lantern, pyre crystals, pry egg

After first adventure you have to do back there a few times to get the egg so keep making ice sword/dragon armor (adventure still there after you get egg)
    Wait a minute, she's not posting that it drops dragon scales. Hmm...I wonder if it only drops for the lucky ones.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so the timed parts "get u ahead" by giving you extra pyre crystals that you can otherwise only get from the adventure ... Am I reading that right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I don't suppose any of you have gotten hot chocolates from your cottages yet? I need to figure out where to put all of the ones in storage otherwise.
    Note: Polaris snow - from Polaris North adventure at first then only in in royal exchange once you start this step for 3 gingerbread man & 3 hot chocolate) (you get trade ticket plus multiple snow per exchange

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Wait a minute, she's not posting that it drops dragon scales. Hmm...I wonder if it only drops for the lucky ones.
    Those notes are written by a moderator and not by Aggwynn, and they're collected from information from the community
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    There is not an equal chance of getting each egg. Each egg has a different rarity.
    Ok, thanks for the reply, but it was more of a question on multiples, just badly phrased. Once we have 1 egg, will that egg be removed from the drop rate, or can we have multiples of the same egg and so therefore multiples of the dragon, or will the dragon only be hatched from the quest line, so we could wind up with multiple eggs, but no way of hatching them?

Rhino Keeper
    OK..so community is reporting armor and scales being dropped but not consistently..hmm...