Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Diamondback January 17 2017

Rhino Keeper
    This is very frustrating, I have been trying to take down the Norse Horse for the past 12 hours and no luck. It just doesn't want to go down, I have tried electric and cosmic many times over...I try to play every hour, but no luck. Any further suggestions??

Farm Supplier
    I did it with lightning leopard.
    All animals can be easily defeated with regular ones. not even level 15 ones.
    good luck !

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot get past Adorabull. I've battled it solidly for the last day playing every hour and used nearly every animal with electric I have, multiple times. Ah well haha, diamond snake is not meant to be mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I cannot get past Adorabull. I've battled it solidly for the last day playing every hour and used nearly every animal with electric I have, multiple times. Ah well haha, diamond snake is not meant to be mine.
    Legendary is strong against nature/water. I hope that helps!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    This is very frustrating, I have been trying to take down the Norse Horse for the past 12 hours and no luck. It just doesn't want to go down, I have tried electric and cosmic many times over...I try to play every hour, but no luck. Any further suggestions??
    I was given the suggestion of using just the basic elements when I had difficulty. Many times it seems to work. Go figure because they are all common but they seem to be very effective even against super rare and ultra rare. I knocked out the Norse Horse and Adorabull with Lightning Leopard. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Rainbow is strong against both Water and Nature. However, all of my rainbow animals were not performing as well as the last two tournaments. I know your frustration. Other's success is no guarantee of yours. I checked other players' results during my fight. Often I saw others use the same animals successfully repeatedly in many rounds but these same animals did not work for me at all. I never failed to complete any tournaments since I seriously played this game. Some tournaments were easy but others felt they were very difficult but sometimes vice versa. The bottom-line is that the tournaments become more and more unpredictable and sometimes they do not make sense from the probability perspective.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by henrietta57 View Post
    I was given the suggestion of using just the basic elements when I had difficulty. Many times it seems to work. Go figure because they are all common but they seem to be very effective even against super rare and ultra rare. I knocked out the Norse Horse and Adorabull with Lightning Leopard. Good luck
    I've been playing the game since it was launched and will tell you that I have seen no consistency. I've battled the same animal for hours sometimes a full day using an ultra rare and unable to defeat it. I've been doing something similar to what you have been suggested. If my ultra rare does not defeat the animal after 2-3 attempts, I switch to a super rare or a common animal which ends up working. I have been led to believe that using the same animal over and over again, whether it's an ultra rare or super rare, while unsuccessful is a bad idea.

Same seems to go for breeding. I've gone days breeding super rares and ultra rares, sometimes two ultra rares together and nothing, then use two common animals and I get it. I was always under the impression that we need to evolve our strongest animals, i.e. ultra rares and super rares and always breed with them. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Rhino Keeper
    For Norse Horse, I won with Fire Glider using electric.
    Last edited by BatCrzy2; 01-22-17 at 02:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    So I'm not feeling the tournaments at all just now. I start off ok then just lose and lose and lose again. Dnt no the last one I won and now we only get coins with odd bits of food? At my level (like a lot of u I imagine) coins is the last things I need. So I'm gonna lose this tournament again and have only gotten coins in return. Dnt no if I'm working at a loss or gain on coins tho since you pay per round and I have lost way more than iv won.

Host(ess)
    I actually finished the tournament two/three days ago. I've only won tournaments by spending gems at the last rounds, but this was so easy. I won most of the last rounds with critical hits all the time. I'm so happy, my first tournament without gems and with animals far away from max level.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast