• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Sorry in advance for my stupid question, but how do you store energy than then gets depleted by this goal?

Quote Originally Posted by tko1972 View Post
    I just rebooted my game and my stored energy was back.
    Omg! That's great! Who knows how it will work for others though. Beware if you have any excess energy.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Well I decided if I was going to lose my energy I may as well start collecting as much as possible. And I accidentally restarted my game and got my stored energy back too. 1300 not 1400, my bad.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Thanks for clarifying! Probably don?t have time to complete because they only give you 8 hours and my workshops are already going. Oh- and I need to sleep at some point.

I already had kitchens,potion shops and magic forges with completed crafts in them. When the goal came up I collected and it counted.
    From what I remember I don't think the goal wording was pertaining just to workshops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Wow! Just WOW!! That?s two major slaps to all of the loyal CS players that S8 has delivered in just a few hours.

FIRST - We get an in your face reply about the different requirements for different players. Kind of a ?We know we aren?t treating our customers equally. So what! What are you going to do about it?? reply.

SECOND - A blatant attempt to steal the energy it?s players (CUSTOMERS) have stored by sneaking in a task that is nearly impossible not to complete. GUESS WHAT S8 - We (YOUR CUSTOMERS) can lay down our electronic devices and just spend this weekend catching up with friends and family.

Enough already. It?s time for S8 to remember THEY NEED US. WE DO NOT NEED THEM!!!

It takes a lot to raise my dander, but Dear S8 you have pushed me over the line. I?m off to enjoy my weekend without worrying about this irritating, insignificant GAME that used to be a lot of fun. See you Monday neighbors.
    Well said !!! I think they are forgetting who needs who , it's Easter weekend every body, Happy Easter and enjoy your friends and family , they seem to taking energy aways from us in other ways too making our new Ali's worthless
    Hope a lot of you did not have a lot of energy saved and made out great
    I choped a lot of rocks and trees too

Quote Originally Posted by mustang1895 View Post
    Sorry in advance for my stupid question, but how do you store energy than then gets depleted by this goal?
    I use less energy than I collect every day, so it just adds up. I have been playing for a very long time and have lots of allicorns. I’ll run out during an event, then save it up in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang1895 View Post
    Just keep collecting from your daily Ali's and not using it ,, I went on vacation ,didn't play the game just jump in to collect on my daily alias and gift , I had over 5000 energy in about two weeks of not playing

Quote Originally Posted by camcohn View Post
    I use less energy than I collect every day, so it just adds up. I have been playing for a very long time and have lots of allicorns. I’ll run out during an event, then save it up in between.
    ty for explaining, I never experienced that situation ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I guess I'm either going to have to burn through the trees and rocks to deplete my energy or lose it. It's that or let the goal expire and not collect more than 4 crafts till the offer expires. Not playing for 8 hours now brings me to 8pm tonight so I'll lose most of the day. #heartbroken
    I?m so sorry SW and to all those who this happened to. Hugs to you.

Rhino Keeper

I?m glad you got your stored energy back!!!