Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozen frenzy mania goal/Ice Cream Truck

Rhino Keeper
    There's a goal for frozen frenzy get to level 35 and serve coffee and you get it as reward I don't know if it was a couple a people as test or what.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I was bored last night watching spongebob with my nieces.lol
    and they let you get away with not paying very close attention to the same episode they'd already made you watch 3 times? lucky.

Executive Chef
    oh yeah, i was so annoyed with not getting a frozen frenzy goal at all, and certainly not a free ice cream truck (i already own one in RS, but wish i got a BS one) that i didn't even notice it's yet another week with no halloween super sale! what do they have against making money?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather074 View Post
    Why the ice cream truck and not the haunted house or something like that...
    That's what I was thinking. I don't get why they'd release it now and not over the summer. And they need to stop with this random foolishness. If they want to give out a free gift or incentive for buying gems, give it to everyone on all platforms. All this unnecessary drama because storm 8 can't get it together.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I don't get why they'd release it now and not over the summer. And they need to stop with this random foolishness. If they want to give out a free gift or incentive for buying gems, give it to everyone on all platforms. All this unnecessary drama because storm 8 can't get it together.
    word.

and i'm assuming it's just because ice cream decor ties in to frozen game. they're being thematic.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Are you kidding me,ios gets it free and you want android users to pay 40 gems for it??? No no and no.
    I am on IOS and did not receive this goal, so the ice cream truck is showing 40 gems to buy in my game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I got the goal on iOS. The goal is you have to serve coffee to get it the truck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    word.

and i'm assuming it's just because ice cream decor ties in to frozen game. they're being thematic.
    Oh sure now they can be thematic, lol

Rhino Keeper
    No truck goal here- it's just the normal gem structure after making the number of levels and buying tables. I'm on iOS on an iPod. I wonder what sets the accounts apart that got this new version of download incentive?

Fashion Designer
    I recently switched to an iPhone and I already had an ice cream truck from a crate when I had an Android. Plus I didn't get 6 gems for downloading the game. Kind of a bummer, hahah. But I shouldn't complain, I suppose.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast