Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Lantern Spires do not drop wispies at all. Collected from 13 Spires and didn't get any wispie. Then collected from 10 Watchtowers and got 3 wispies.

Now waiting for the information regarding the timer of the main prize. If the energy drops are going to be so low and timer is 22h, I am done with this event and start collecting energy. Still need a lot of drops from dead trees, and my drop rate from them was very low. Thank you, pocopicasso, for informing about the drops. It would have been very disappointing, to realize all that in the end of the event. Now at least there is some more time for saving the energy. I have almost all ingredients except Ivy's wispies for constructing the cloud. Now I just wait for Ivy and will try to place the empty cloud as I like the empty one's appearance.
    Good luck to everyone who decided to continue the event. Though the poor wispies drops (and as a result huge energy demand) and prizes, I like the fact that no game babysitting was required this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Normally we don't add drops to chicks but since this doesn't have an adult version I've gone ahead and added the drops for it. I've also added the Spring Chick to the list of Chickens that drop event items so, going forward, they will always drop event items when Chickens do.

Hmm, this appears to have been missed. I've added the energy to the Rainbow Skunkupines on hit and on **** so they should be like the other monsters now.
    Thank you very much!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    (...)
    Hmm, this appears to have been missed. I've added the energy to the Rainbow Skunkupines on hit and on **** so they should be like the other monsters now.
    Too late for me, sadly, but great for everyone else so I'm glad I mentioned it. Thanks for fixing!

Fashion Designer
    Ivy does not drop wisp every time, last collection no wisp. It’s this way every time with ivy. Dead trees give about 2 items needed per stupid tree.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post

Just collected from final prize.....wait for it.....2, yes I said TWO energy. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Please let us know on second collection if it?s still 2 energy. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Ivy does not drop wisp every time, last collection no wisp. It’s this way every time with ivy. Dead trees give about 2 items needed per stupid tree.
    do you check your inventory immediately after clicking on Ivy hut?

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm enjoying this event even though it's quite boring. Waiting for Ivy is boring my mind numb, but I have no intention of using gems, and it's better to check the game twice a day than babysitting it every 1.5 hours like other events. The rainbow fall cloud is beautiful and unique looking, I don't care if it drops only 2 energy. I don't need energy, I can't even use what I have. But for others I feel bad, as you're spending upward of 3000 energy to get something so measly in return.
    I'm just waiting on Ivy now too to craft the last 5 rainbow fragments. You'd think S8 would want us checking into our game more than twice a day...lol. I really hate Ivy being a part of these goals! The troll camps not any better either!

S8, don't you want us to log into our games more than just twice a day? Why can't we tap on a different building like a jewelers or some other building that's 3 or 4 hours?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Aargh I keep forgetting to collect from Ivy and think I am going to run out of time. Think I may need to start setting alarms.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Aargh I keep forgetting to collect from Ivy and think I am going to run out of time. Think I may need to start setting alarms.
    Make sure there's no reset too... I got one this AM. Luckily I needed to check back in so I caught it early!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-10-20 at 08:56 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    If someone has already had this problem and it was solved, I apologize. I'm on goal 3 and have tapped the stables for the last 3 days and have recieved nothing! Am I missing something?