Page 236 of 393 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E990C34-8880-4062-9DF2-57BBD003487D.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	51153

So, I didn't expect to find the amber on my 1st-4th trips, but I have made about 7 now and still no luck. About how many trips does this take?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E990C34-8880-4062-9DF2-57BBD003487D.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	51153

So, I didn't expect to find the amber on my 1st-4th trips, but I have made about 7 now and still no luck. About how many trips does this take?
    Many many ,

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this is the proper place for this, if not please direct me. I would like to clean out my inventory to make it easier to find what i need, 375 pages takes a lot of time for searching. I have several items from goals ages ago that I will never need & would like to delete' I also have 2 titles (consumable & special) which never Have anything in them, Maybe animal or flowers or something like that would help the problem. Is any of this possible?

Farm Supplier
    i have the pink mink, what he drops??? only deco??? thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I don't know if this is the proper place for this, if not please direct me. I would like to clean out my inventory to make it easier to find what i need, 375 pages takes a lot of time for searching. I have several items from goals ages ago that I will never need & would like to delete' I also have 2 titles (consumable & special) which never Have anything in them, Maybe animal or flowers or something like that would help the problem. Is any of this possible?
    Not really. There are some items you can sell. Shibuya's been tracking them in her inventory database but make sure you've plenty of memory to load it as it's a huge file that takes you away from the forum. We have been asking for improvements in inventory for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    i have the pink mink, what he drops??? only deco??? thanks
    All drops can be found in the Inventory Guide it's not deco, it has drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply but sorry the info isn't better. I think I have sold all the ones i

Rhino Keeper
    That you can sell but still have all the backlog. Is there anyway we can get some help on this matter?

Rhino Keeper
    Where do I find fearie bulb seeds to upgrade fearie respite?
    Never mind I found it
    Last edited by cheezsnak; 04-12-19 at 10:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i have expanded in the sabina quest. now ihave all these cloudberry bushes. i have noticed that i can wait for the timer and water them. or i can also chop them. what should i do? i'm following the directions on the quest and in the forum. but i get wisps spawned by watering them. i just wonder b/c i have many of them & i would like to put some in storage
    The wisps drop a yellow potion you'll need to craft the yellow lanterns required for certain expansions. I put out my cloudberry bushes to battle wisps when I'm not working on some other energy sucking quest. Otherwise I just keep them in storage.
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i just started the glimmergate goals. can i move the actual gate before i finish without messing itup?
    Yep, move that stairs to nowhere anywhere you want, won't mess up a thing.
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>