Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/15/15 iOS Update - Cabbage Hut - GEM PURCHASE

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post

24 hour timers are so hard to collect, the extra two hours is much appreciated and give a player leeway to be able to use the building everyday.
    And that is why the new buildings come with a 24h timer now.

I haven't bought the hut yet, due to the fact that it takes forever to have enough cabbages to get a guaranteed prize (since the tent stops giving you 3 cabbages) and because I'd really like some of the Halloween items that are in the tent now and I wouldn't be able to get them anyway.
    I do have to say though that people 'accidentally' buying the hut isn't S8's fault. I've been playing games like Castle Story, Restaurant Story etc. for long enough to know that you always have to double check. In this case I looked at the hut in the market, saw that it costs gems and didn't buy it. Whoever bought it because they thought it was coins can't really complain because it clearly says gems.
    There have always been quests that require buildings that cost gems (The barracks for example), so this isn't really something out of the ordinary.
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

My question is where do you store the cabbages? do you let it build up in the house or do you have to lose out on the three a day awarded to you if you don't use it everyday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aremifashion View Post
    My question is where do you store the cabbages? do you let it build up in the house or do you have to lose out on the three a day awarded to you if you don't use it everyday.
    Cabbage count is shown in the Baron's tent. Once you have more than 3 cabbages you no longer get any free cabbages that day. Therefore you do "lose" out on the three awarded per day.

Rotten Cabbages is not stored in your inventory, you can keep track of how many you have in the Baron's Game Tent. You are only brought up to a total of 3 Rotten Cabbages per day. If you already have 3+, you will not receive the daily 3 Rotten Cabbage from the Baron's Game Tent. You can collect and keep more than 25 Rotten Cabbages if you choose not to use them and collect them.

We've forwarded feedback on the timer.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

ah ok at least you have a sure fire way to reach a prize. thank you for the answer.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't buy the cabbage hut ,and let 'Spoiled rotten' expire .when I clicked finish ,I got boom headshot and my 3 free cabbages counted towards the total 10 ..so I guess I'll get 3+ extra 5 cabbages four day from today..

Timer has been changed to 22 hours. Thank you guys for the feedback.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Timer has been changed to 22 hours. Thank you guys for the feedback.
    Oh, that's the most amazing news! Thank you!! Would you consider changing Ivy' Kitchen timer as well please?
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Thought I had missed an update, but reading this thread I realised that it's about yet another thing only available to iOS players.