Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    As a hoarder I want the love shack, to be among the buildings I have ( It is the only one missing )
    I don't care if the horn/ wing never drop, I don't care for pink flowers trees etc....
    I want my LOVE SHACK 
    When the Love shack came out, it was a separate download rather than an update to the original game. So at that time I had two versions of Castle Story on my device simultaneously and could play either the normal, or the pink (love shack) version. After a few months the pink version was no longer supported and you were forced to move back to the normal, which did keep your buildings from the pink version. However my understanding (which may be incomplete or incorrect-if anyone knows?) is the love shack storyline/code was never in our current, non-pink, castle story. So it would have to be entirely recreated if it were to happen again. And instead that time is put into making new content accessible to everyone.

However I do think the love shack is one of the better things in the game and I would miss it sorely were it not to be there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    When the Love shack came out, it was a separate download rather than an update to the original game. So at that time I had two versions of Castle Story on my device simultaneously and could play either the normal, or the pink (love shack) version. After a few months the pink version was no longer supported and you were forced to move back to the normal, which did keep your buildings from the pink version. However my understanding (which may be incomplete or incorrect-if anyone knows?) is the love shack storyline/code was never in our current, non-pink, castle story. So it would have to be entirely recreated if it were to happen again. And instead that time is put into making new content accessible to everyone.

However I do think the love shack is one of the better things in the game and I would miss it sorely were it not to be there.
    If the Normal CS kept all the buildings and whatever related to them from the pink version, then the codes are already in the normal version, and they can bring it easily. At least that is my understanding.

Just like the other games we down multiple versions of for gems. I can play Jewels Mania Valentine's Version, for exampke and the Normal one in the same Valentine's version game .

No, they do not need to recode the whole thing, at least that is how I understand it.
    I am a total ignorant in this app technology / codes etc... but still what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-21-15 at 02:11 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Yay, I just had a wing drop! First alicorn drop in 18 months, running the right adventures daily from barracks and keep. That's a loooooong dry spell, I feel happyyy :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

If you buy an alicorns does it come with all the parts? Ty

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    If you buy an alicorns does it come with all the parts? Ty
    If you buy an Alicorn, it comes as a baby. You place it and then 'pet' it 5 times (once every 22 hours) and then it grows to an adult. Once it's an adult you get 40 energy once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you buy an Alicorn, it comes as a baby. You place it and then 'pet' it 5 times (once every 22 hours) and then it grows to an adult. Once it's an adult you get 40 energy once a week.
    Thank you SpiritWind.

no problem! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-28-15 at 01:34 AM.

Can you still get Alicorn "parts" drops from adventures anymore? I do have the Love Shack. I have not gotten any parts from the advenure.

Nightclub Owner
    I got a horn this year from an adventure, just don't remember which one. I finally could craft Ali #6. For the moment no more parts in store. I do always adventure, either through the keep or the the barracks, sometimes both. But no luck so far.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

So, I have the pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn. One of those two just gave me 100 energy... Any way to tell which one it was so it can get an extra sugar cube?

Answered my own question. I got a horn yesterday from an adventure. Hope it doesn't take to long for the wings..