Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: rude, ungrateful neighbors

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by haleyms View Post
    Thanks for sharing. When i started this thread i was venting. That's what the thread is for. It's not a "best practices" thread where we share what great tippers and gifters we are. This is a thread for us laid back gamers to vent and poke a little fun about people whom we feel take this game a wee bit too seriously. It's funny! Moving right along now......who's got a "demanding neighbor " quote to share? Just like you want like-minded neighbors, posters on this thread should maybe be like-minded too. Otherwise it's just a big old "I'm right , no I'm right" argument. And that's no fun. If a few demanding neighbors have read this thread and realized how icky it is to have "tip back or face the wrath of my delete button" posted on your wall then great, if not who cares, I'll just keep laughing and deleting. muah!
    Thank you for sharing. I'm quit aware of what type of thread this is. I just find it funny how "laid back" players need to vent. o_O I understood what you were saying but I didn't get a laid back vibe or a little tongue in cheek giggle when you called your ex-neighbor a hussy. It's just strange to post about being laid back but felt the need to post note on his/her wall about being grateful. That sounds like taking the game to serious but just sugar coating it by saying this thread is a funny ha ha thread. Why not let the comment "roll of your back" and move on.

I was responding to the thread not creating an "I'm right, no I'm right argument." Your original question was did you overreact by leave a post about being grateful on you ex-neighbor wall. My answer is yes. Why leave a passive aggressive post on someone's wall? Just simply remove them.

So yeah, moving on...

Farm Supplier
    *quite
    *leaving
    *any other typos

I was typing from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    This was posted ONE DAY after an invite was sent. The picture belongs to sourlicorice.

I won't have a nice day if I saw this kind of comment on my wall. LOL! But some player are just ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Lol and he had just invited me within a 24 hr span period. I've been logging in everyday just to decline invites that may get sent so they aren't left with me hanging in there pending invite list. So wish I had not declined his invite lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to have 558 nbrs in farm story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haleyms View Post
    Omg. Hilarious! Some people have to get control wherever they can. Sad.......yet funny.
    That is a so funny! I will report you for not playing. O.o lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Lol and he had just invited me within a 24 hr span period. I've been logging in everyday just to decline invites that may get sent so they aren't left with me hanging in there pending invite list. So wish I had not declined his invite lol.
    LMAO, you're too cruel. I had played with bobbyrae for a few days before accepting her invite once, just to annoy her.

I'm probably what would be considered a bad neighbor at this point. I don't tip any longer. I'm more concerned with gifts/requests being filled than if I get tipped, and when I do take the time to tip/water, I never post on walls. The processing time to get to neighbors and/or pull up the walls was too long that I just gave up doing it. I gift all my neighbors first thing in the AM, and then when I go into my games through-out the day, I try to gift again in case they were full the first time around. I answer all requests and even attempt to gift what was requested if I catch it in time. IMO that is way more important than the measly amount of coins/xp we get for going to neighbors or having neighbors leave those things for me. I couldn't care less if I'm watered/tipped/liked in any of my games, gifts/requests are more important to me in the long run.

Meh.............

Executive Chef
    Here's another one from dragon. Had become nbrs with him yesterday. He asked me to gift gold and I politely apologized and said I already have 3 nbrs I exchange with everyday. This was his reply lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Here's another one from dragon. Had become nbrs with him yesterday. He asked me to gift gold and I politely apologized and said I already have 3 nbrs I exchange with everyday. This was his reply lol.

Omg that's hilarious!

Executive Chef
    Lol his round a bout way of calling me a B was hilarious I admit lol

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast