Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Updates

The animation of the bird feeders will stay after the event.
    That's great

Rhino Keeper
    You don't have to fully upgrade your meadow to win the pony. Just do the math to see if it can get done in the 19 days we have left.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Updates

The animation of the bird feeders will stay after the event.
    Thank you rynetory, that's really cool....😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by capitalcee View Post
    You don't have to fully upgrade your meadow to win the pony. Just do the math to see if it can get done in the 19 days we have left.
    Yes, I think we just need to concentrate on collecting as many times as possible.....
    hopefully the math will give sufficient numbers to get pony����

Okay, I'm at level 10 with 2 rakes to go until I can upgrade. So I decided to go back to page one to remind myself how much further I have to go to complete the meadow upgrades...UGH!!! I should never have looked. If the drop rates don't increase I'll never make it

Tenth Upgrade:
    44 flowers each collection
    Requires:
    20 spring rakes
    20 meadow seeds
    20 spring gloves

Eleventh Upgrade:
    48 flowers each collection
    Requires:
    26 spring rakes
    26 meadow seeds
    26 spring gloves

Twelfth Upgrade:
    52 flowers each collection
    Requires:
    32 spring rakes
    32 meadow seed
    32 spring gloves

Thirteenth Upgrade:
    56 flowers each collection
    Requires:
    40 spring rakes
    40 meadow seed
    40 spring gloves

Fourteenth Upgrade: FINAL UPGRADE
    60 flowers each collection
    Requires:
    48 spring rakes
    48 meadow seeds
    48 spring gloves

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting zero parts from deliveries. I have NEVER found it this hard before... I have been sending deliveries constantly and have been getting no parts, and nothing else even, mostly just coins!! In the last three days I have gotten one glove. This is crazy!! Like someone else said, I almost feel like there is no event, I see parts so rarely. What gives, TL?? If you are going to make parts so rare you should lower the amounts needed to upgrade the meadow........

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    I am getting zero parts from deliveries. I have NEVER found it this hard before... I have been sending deliveries constantly and have been getting no parts, and nothing else even, mostly just coins!! In the last three days I have gotten one glove. This is crazy!! Like someone else said, I almost feel like there is no event, I see parts so rarely. What gives, TL?? If you are going to make parts so rare you should lower the amounts needed to upgrade the meadow........
    Me too! I've never had an event so hard either! No parts for nearly two days. I think I did get one seed. It's ridiculous!

Red face

Hmmm.....I think TL wants players to upgrade levels fast(recent 100 levels upgradation...)...so plane and train deliveries are the fastest....the whole idea of events including deliveries ..so players keep playing to reach higher levels...when you reach there......nothing exciting to buy or expand except events....😊😊😊😊😊

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    Hmmm.....I think TL wants players to upgrade levels fast(recent 100 levels upgradation...)...so plane and train deliveries are the fastest....the whole idea of events including deliveries ..so players keep playing to reach higher levels...when you reach there......nothing exciting to buy or expand except events....
    That may be a small part of it, I think the purpose is to make more money because people are upgrading for the event items to level up and everyone knows once you're done with a game you are done, [] So I can see it does get boring pretty quick once you're at 100 but if they keep it up they will lose either way.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-07-16 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party games references

Farm Supplier
    Is anybody else experiencing the meadow flower counter not registering after collection ?
    I have 2 farms each had the same amount of meadow flowers 3,028 I collect both farms flowers at the same, I have just collected my meadow flowers and one of my farms says 3,088 the other 3,028 so the last collection didn't register . A pop up for a fantasy game came up after I collected the flowers could this of made it not count ? Thankyou in advance for what do