Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Fashion Designer
    oooooooo ! I just got an emerald stone in the mine! i'm so excited! What will it be used for? I don't see any jewelry to craft. ?

Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    CAUTION!!!! Barn Storage Space Alert:
    Darcy's Dilemma (3 of 7) Make (12) Clover Cakes stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 3 or 4
    Darcy's Dilemma (4 of 7) Make (12) Lucky Cider stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 4
    Could you please post what is required to make the clover cakes and lucky cider (sugar, cloves, dye, etc?) so I can start preparing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    For this event, does the crafting of dye count toward Darcy's Dilemma when (a)it is being crafted (like the last event) OR (b)when the dye is finished being crafted and collected. ???
    I'm not 100% positive, but I think it counts AFTER it is collected. In past events I thought it counted as soon as it went into the queue, but this time I set it up to make it, checked my goal, noticed that the number didn't change, but when the dye was finished and collected it updated the number.

Rhino Keeper
    I suggest checking sometimes Lucky Machine, I found there one coin ready to play, I don't know where from

Executive Chef
    I got 3 clover grow bags this morning but now I'm afraid to harvest the clovers if they are not going to show up anywhere. Still no coins.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    For this event, does the crafting of dye count toward Darcy's Dilemma when (a)it is being crafted (like the last event) OR (b)when the dye is finished being crafted and collected. ???
    My dye doesn't count until I collect it. However, the cookies are counted when I put them in the queue.
    Last edited by roguebee; 03-04-16 at 09:04 AM. Reason: mention of cookies

Rhino Keeper
    Why are there 2 green dyes? I am soooo confused with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    one is a single dye made from normal clovers and the other is a x5 dye made from a glowing clover.

Has anyone heard about the grape tart? I always make them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alltimetina View Post
    Could you please post what is required to make the clover cakes and lucky cider (sugar, cloves, dye, etc?) so I can start preparing?
    Don't know about cider yet..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	164.8 KB 
ID:	29203

Rhino Keeper
    There seems to be a lot of confusion. Wondering if Rynetory is away on holiday or something? Let me try to address some of the things I have read:

There are 2 dyes to craft because one takes one regular clover to make one dye, and the other takes a LUCKY clover (gold halo, four leaves) to make FIVE dyes. You can get clover by putting the Clover Gro (random drop from deliveries) on the coin-purchased clover patches. Mostly, you just get regular clover, but occasionally you will get Lucky! There is a gem-purchased Lucky Clover patch that apparently only produces lucky clover.

I am at level 56 after approximately two years of play. I play consistently, with very sporadic gem purchases of low dollar amounts. My barn is at 680, and it is ALWAYS full. That is just the game. Juggling space and storage needs is a big part of it, but I think barn expansions should be a major priority in your game play. Just realize that it will always be a problem, since as your farm gets more complex, there are more things to store, like animal feed, expansion parts, sugar, flour, etc.

Plane deliveries are crucial in this game, especially in this kind of event. My advice is to go through the plane deliveries and discard any that you can not fill. Fill any you can, and then wait for them to reload, rather than trying to craft or buy the missing items.

When you find yourself saying "It's not fair!" Remember this is a FREE GAME. Of course they want you to buy gems! That is how they pay people to build and maintain these things! Of course the goals and events are challenging! That is the POINT. That is what makes it a GAME and not just a kindergarten block puzzle. Take a deep breath, and decide if you want to continue. I find this particular game to be the most engaging, and it can actually be quite generous with the free gems, from pets and the butterfly/otter/mole opportunities, compared to other games. If it is not fun for you, play something else!

Final advice: READ THE EVENT THREADS, before you post. There is great advice being given here all the time. This one didn't get Rynetory's event advice spiel, but you can read that on the last event's first page. It is really good advice about how to be ready to play this type of event.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast