Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Fashion Designer
    I did the quick click on the goal screen and just gold trapped myself out of my entire gold balance. So now I have an Equinox dragon, which is nice (not really).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I think I have one of the lowest number of leaves:

Hatch:Quest:Harvest=0:33:14 = total 47/210
    Buy all 781 Gold pieces.

For Quest it is 33/40. missing leaves is 7 which will cost me 70 Gold. so does this mean that if I buy missing 7 leaves it gives me a Dragon.
    (If this dragon is breedable then it is pointless for me to spend any gold)

For Hatch it is 14/20. 6 Leaves short. will cost 14 gold each. 84 Gold !

Harvest I have zero. 150 leaves x6 =900 Gold.

As a total package it is much cheaper, 781 Gold. However, I do not have so much, unless I can play more new TL games.

Based on the above, I think TL will extend the closing date ????
    My count is 107 leaves:
    Harvest 66
    Quest 31
    Hatch 10
    All my farms face the same way, but i only received random leaves, even though I grew and harvested the same time (20hrs)
    My quest only gave 1 leaf each time, I heard players said they received more than 1 leaf per quest, sometimes.
    Most of my hatch didn't give leaf!!! Regardless of long fails like mindvolts, magics, island, or short ones like air.
    At this time, I need to pay 740 gold to get those 2 dragons.
    I am not paying that for a couple of bouncing gif images, truly.
    This is too greedy, not the way to treat customers and loyal players!

Banned
    Still no comment on mods reporting the glitchy farms? Why am I not surprised...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Still no comment on mods reporting the glitchy farms? Why am I not surprised...
    Surprise!!
    This was reported last night.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post753950
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    I did the quick click on the goal screen and just gold trapped myself out of my entire gold balance. So now I have an Equinox dragon, which is nice (not really).
    Sorry that happened to you. Our whole family has been victims of the trap, all of is losing very large amounts to the gold trap. Not one of us has escaped.

Since no one from TL has officially come in and said anything (postings on neighbor's walls are not official) still trying to confirm that you can get both dragons for the buy all price. Did you not have enough gold for both dragons when it took your gold and gave you Equinox? How much gold and leaves do you need now, to get Falling Leaf? Thanks for any info.

Rhino Keeper
    I rotated my farms and now have 11 leaves from harvesting, when before I had ZERO!!!!!!!!!! But what's the point???????? The leaf summoning thread said they would flag this over, but unless they extend this it doesn't do us any good, as my timer say 23 hours left. Still planting like I have been all along I have many hungry dragons, not happy at all with this summoning. Maybe they will give us more time or at least let us breed them!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Surprise!!

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Surprise!!

Excellent! What will they do about it?

IMO I think they should give us more time... We could have a fair shot at this quest if they do, and also TL get to do more testing! That will make everybody happy!

Farm Supplier
    I don't like it. There is no real way of getting the two dragons or even one. I would rather breed, at least sometime you can get the dragons, this way only a few will get them unless they pay for them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marion9242 View Post
    I don't like it. There is no real way of getting the two dragons or even one. I would rather breed, at least sometime you can get the dragons, this way only a few will get them unless they pay for them.
    Actually there is, if you rotated your farms correctly and you were getting leaves from the start you probably almost finish by now.. Some players on DS said they have and never used gold too. So for those who were not getting leaves from farms, I suggest you email TL, I have.

Something needs to be done, question is do TL care?!