Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

How often is collection from the rainbow?

Fashion Designer
    22 hours.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thephdcookie View Post
    Does anyone know yet how much energy the rainbow grove drops? I?m trying to decide if I want to keep going depending on if the prize is worth it.
    Thanks!
    From what I understand it's a 2+ dropper. (so minimum of 2, chance for more)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thephdcookie View Post
    Does anyone know yet how much energy the rainbow grove drops? I?m trying to decide if I want to keep going depending on if the prize is worth it.
    Thanks!
    I received 8 energy from my first collection.

Fashion Designer
    This is the latest I have finished an event in a while. shew!
    Good luck neighbors!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I received 7 energy, blue petal, orange petal and coins first collection of rainbow grove!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Pretty early on SpiritWind posts the steps. Most events have a pattern. As you progress you are required to invest more energy and time. Some Players also do the math pretty early on and give an idea of the energy input required to complete. So before you start take a look at these posts, determine whether you want to participate in the whole event, part of the event or not at all. Only you can make that determination based on your resources, time and whether the prize(s) will be worth the effort, energy and time.
    Storm 8 is a For profit company. Whatever else one can say about the Company and the ways it chooses to make money, one can never truthfully say Storm8 has ever given anyone the impression that it is a charitable company that exists for our free entertainment. They will, therefore, always make events challenging and slow going and offer the option to more quickly complete the event at a premium. This is a choice only you can make. If you want a less stressful premium experience (For whatever reason) then spend the money. If you don't want to spend the money then take your time, look at all the information, make your calculations, strategise and do whatever you need to do.
    You just helped me make my point even more Crystal Clear and without derivation. Thank You bobbyrae. ))))))

Farm Supplier
    Drop rates even lower than usual, most events are energy heavy but 1 mysterious matters per 1 dead tree chop requiring 5 energy is I think the worst. Ivy collections too tight, a few late collections & I?m two drops short so it?s waste all the time & energy I?ve already spent or use gems to catch up not great options.
    The annoying thing is they have a confirm button on some of their other games for the gem equivalent. Lost 40 hard earned gems last week with an accidental trap hit, gutted!
    I take the point that storm8 is a for profit company but is a playing it fair too much to ask, personally I?d be more inclined to spend cash on gems if there wasn?t such a high chance of losing them to speed ups.

Rhino Keeper
    I really enjoyed this type of event. I agree the dead tree drops were rough but in all actuality it wasn’t much different than chopping rocks in other events. We’d get 4-5 items off a 20 chop rock vs 1-2 items off a 5 chop tree.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    This is the latest I have finished an event in a while. shew!
    Good luck neighbors!
    I'm not finished as yet :'( Later today hopefully...if I remember to check in. I better remember to check in!!! Lol