Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Fashion Designer
    For people that don't have stockpiles of food like me, I'm not willing to trade food for sun and be short of food when storybook comes out. If the final prize wasn't so high we wouldn't need to use so many resources to get it. I'm not spending to buy food constantly so I'm still not going crazy to get this

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    If some one would be kind enough to post how many points u get per a level in regaurds to the SunFish and the Stargazer. Because I'm sort of on the fence about this game and I'm sure there are a lot of other players that would be appreciatative of ur efforts also. Thanks in advance.
    I should have written it down but I just got carried away. Each level it kept increasing by the time I got to the higher levels they were over 2000 suns. It took a massive amount of food. I think I was faster than the counter because when I logged back on I had gotten the bear as well. The only gems I used was hatching and evolving. Everytime I reached another level it would flash a prompt to go to the next level, so I just kept hitting it and feeding it. It was like a slot machine I just kept feeding it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-06-12-10-05-58.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	37082
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 06-12-17 at 10:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    It came like a surprise that we unlocked the Sunfish. I thought we have to be there by now, and when I looked I saw we already past it. Never get the memo.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Sunfish on the nest and just waiting on it hatching. Not got an excessive amount of food as I fed a few up, forgetting to do this one. Plus I was on the shelf about weather or not I shld do it. But I think I will, especially on my second account as that one always struggles to reach all mile stones. Not happy that we don't get the pop ups any more tho when we get the animal. I cld have had it on the nest much earlier.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the fish from hatching..
    It say that I get 150 suns...but it doesnt count..
    Now I have to reach the fish to level 4 for 75 suns..
    How is thijs working?
    Where are the suns going too?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    How is thijs working?
    I also had that problem where I completed something but I didn't get the reward suns but I guess there was a big lag because eventually they showed up.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    How is thijs working?
    If it takes too long to show up force close you game to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    My sunfish will b ready in the middle of the night. Well about 3am. No chance I'll b up! It wants 10 gems for the 5 hours. Not happening. I would have done the 5 so I could get it all started but I feel 10 is a bit much. So it's still on the nest and I put an other animal in the evo flower instead of waiting for this to b ready.
    I just got a 43 hour breed time so that's gonna have my nest occupied for a bit. But will definitely help with suns. Gutted that that will effect trying for tortice tho. But glad I have 4 nests to keep going!
    Hmmm, I've also been thinking that I'm in a bit if a jam. I'm planting 8 hour crops to stay on target (hopefully) for this event but 2 animals to make epic! Those 8 hour crops do not cop it for that! Ahhhh. I guess, to b fair it is optional but I really wish there was a much higher food yield.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I should have written it down but I just got carried away. Each level it kept increasing by the time I got to the higher levels they were over 2000 suns. It took a massive amount of food. I think I was faster than the counter because when I logged back on I had gotten the bear as well. The only gems I used was hatching and evolving. Everytime I reached another level it would flash a prompt to go to the next level, so I just kept hitting it and feeding it. It was like a slot machine I just kept feeding it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-06-12-10-05-58.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	37082
    I agree. It was a lot of fun leveling up my Sunfish! I just got the Sungazer. Unfortunately my food is depleted now, plus I'm short a farm because I sold one to put a habitat there. I should at least be able to get him to level 10 before the event ends, though. Hope I get enough to get the bear. Actually it's going to be kind of boring now because all I have to do is **** time while he evolves and I grow food.

Bright Sunfish Goal
    1. Hatch your Sunfish 150 Bright Suns
    2. Raise your Sunfish to level 4 75 Bright Suns
    3. Raise your Sunfish to level 5 95 Bright Suns
    4. Raise your Sunfish to level 6 120 Bright Suns
    5. Raise your Sunfish to level 7 155 Bright Suns
    6. Raise your Sunfish to level 8 195 Bright Suns
    7. Raise your Sunfish to level 9 255 Bright Suns
    8. Raise your Sunfish to level 10 335 Bright Suns
    9. Raise your Sunfish to level 11 450 Bright Suns
    10. Raise your Sunfish to level 12 610 Bright Suns
    11. Raise your Sunfish to level 13 840 Bright Suns
    12. Raise your Sunfish to level 14 1,175 Bright Suns
    13. Raise your Sunfish to level 15 1,675 Bright Suns
    Last edited by taistick31; 06-13-17 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Adding missing levels!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast