Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I love this leaderboard! I bought the habitat and put it next to the Puddle Park so now there's a rainbow in the clouds! So precious! Now I'm 200 gems short for Deerthy. Please give me a gem sale in the morning 😙

I tried to place the Yellow Brick Paths together but they don't connect. This is now a useless deco that could have been the cutest path ever!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Ugh. My food stores are so low from planting for hours instead of food volume. And these animals are great!
    are we in the same group ? LOL
    if so are you going for DeerThy ?
    if the last day we are leader and if nobody try to fight, we can save our food and gems at the end and share the gold trophy
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    It looks like I wasn't put in a hard group this time. I already wasted about 170k apples since I needed to level up and evolve some animals to have more lvl 15 and to also help towards the milestones however I don't think I am going to aim for the first prize. If you are in my group good luck!! I'm surprisingly in first place at 1,008 points and second place right now is at 764 points. It's a Russian Girl so I'm sure at night she will pass me up and get in second place.
    I'm sooo happy we got another habitat I look forward to those *-* I don't have any of the animals, and I plan on leaving the owl and the silly goose in baby form, The lion looks soo cute not sure if I should also leave him in baby form or not. The last animal looks really cool and pretty!! I love the starry design theme. It's definitely a new design and animal form which I hope Storm8 makes more of. I love anything with galaxy or stars/sparkly stars (Not the pointy ones but the small shiny ones like on the Nocturnowl, and the ones on the Zodiac animals when they are in level 15)

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    This leaderboard had awesome animals. I really want the OzCelot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    are we in the same group ? LOL
    if so are you going for DeerThy ?
    if the last day we are leader and if nobody try to fight, we can save our food and gems at the end and share the gold trophy
    LOL! Actually, I think we are in the same group! I have a Pern forest that is in 9th place right below me! (Which I love, because I am a HUGE Anne McCaffrey fan!)

I don't care anything for the trophies, although the design of this one might just be the best yet. But I always want new animals if I can get them. It will all depend on the group and whether it looks possible at the end whether I go for Deerthy. We do have 10 days to harvest before needing to boost, although I will have to feed along the way to be able to keep my evolution flower occupied. I am more than happy to cede the gold trophy to you if I can at least get 2nd.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper

Deerthy egg!
    Incubation: 12 hours
    Evolution: 14 hours
    Last edited by sparklegirly; 05-20-17 at 11:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the Eire Shire habitat only hold shamrock animals? 🙁

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Does the Eire Shire habitat only hold shamrock animals? ��
    yes and ONLY shamrock animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    LOL! Actually, I think we are in the same group! I have a Pern forest that is in 9th place right below me! (Which I love, because I am a HUGE Anne McCaffrey fan!)

I don't care anything for the trophies, although the design of this one might just be the best yet. But I always want new animals if I can get them. It will all depend on the group and whether it looks possible at the end whether I go for Deerthy. We do have 10 days to harvest before needing to boost, although I will have to feed along the way to be able to keep my evolution flower occupied. I am more than happy to cede the gold trophy to you if I can at least get 2nd.
    yes it is me and i too love the Pern books
    you know may be we will end both 2nd or even lower LOL

i had a look on the other lands : there are 2-3 players who are really serious
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 05-20-17 at 09:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Clark Wayne! I only have two shamrock animals, already placed somewhere else 😐
    Why not include another element in the habitat? 😉

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast